DW build so low damage

Markovian’s builds outperfom (in survivablity) the Deathmarked ones, of course.

I just played my one-month old DMed, Dw BM, who got nerfed (again) in the latest patch (has lost 6k dps among other things), but she’s still far to being squishy.

At this point, as i have said before, or you’re lacking experience with this game, or you have a playstile that’s not suited for a DW build (i have had the same problem before coming to this forum to see how others played their builds).

In the second case, now that cadence got finally buffed to an acceptable level, i think you can successfully try a one handed variant of the BM using the markovian set. If such a char is still too frail for your tastes, aside from that WB, you can also try a retaliator build.

Have fun…

DW Blademasters…
Cause you know, “sword&board” blademaster is also very possible nowadays…

Than the cadence has to nerfed again because it deal way to much damage than dual weld, even I focused everything for DPS is weird, when I change characters between witchblade and blademaster I feel like the game has some bug.
On the witchblade also I have 2200 OA same as blademaster I try to raise OA on the blademaster, change devotion turtle for panter. 2200 OA it is not small number because I have chance to crit the boss 13%. Like I know the board not protect form poison damage I die mostly from the poison damage both char have 80% poison resists. Something is weird I don’t think blademaster with 23.5k DPS make a small damage.

Are you going to listen to the advice we give you or not? Stop complaining about blademasters until you do.

OA do not only affect your critical chance (an thus your chance to activate all the abilities that proc on critical hits, like Oleron’s Rage) but also the “tier” of your critical multiplier.

In this game critical hits are quite weaks by themselves, and you have to plan your build heavily toward OA , and get as much as +%x Critical damage bonus you can from a variety of sources, to fully exploit this mechanic.

Also 13% is pretty low.

Mine BM has 3500+ OA (totally unnecessary, aim for 3000) and an almost fixed chance to crit anything of 30% at worst. (1/3 of the hits are critical, while you’re around 1/10)

EDIT> 23K Dps is almost fine, at that point you better focus on decreasing enemies’ resistance to pierce/cold/physical (that is, if you’re still going Dw DeathMark) using skills (veil of shadow->max shadow’s chill), devotions (assassin’s mark/acid spray (the latter help you adcth also)) and items (you can search some online databases to get some ideas).

For survivabiliy, you should learn how to time Pneumatic Burst (maybe using Belgothian’s Carnage as a complement), Blade Barrier, and WarCry. If you don’t want to spend 12 points in WarCry, I’m afraid you next best option is a Tyrant’s Dermapteran Slicer (ideal -of voracity), an item you have to farm but that won’t drop unless you’re a masochistic guy like me.

One last thing. Your devotion is all wrong. You cannot wear these items and then go to the defensive route, because this way you do not gain enough survivability and at the same time you do not do enough damage. Go full purple ASAP.

Quit talking to this guy. He’s been complaining about DW builds for over a year now, of which he’s played I dunno how long but considering his post history he’s played maybe 2-3 months in total.