DW Firestrike Purifier: A build diary from Normal to 170 Glad

Looking forward to the new update :slight_smile:

As long as you have capped resists you wonā€™t really die as long as you shoot. Unless youā€™re like me who goes to Alkamos at level 86 with level 70 items :stuck_out_tongue:

Build now updated till level 90!

OMG, drops are horrible for you. lvl 90 and still not a single one of fitting blue or purple item?

Nice progress! No flashbang or storm box for OA debuff?

Thanks for this awesome guide!

Yeah, Itā€™s like punishment for all those days I GDstashed all my chars :p. I got beronath tho, at least that can be used till the end. But never any lightning stuff. I mean I can understand the weapon, cause thereā€™s no good lightning gun until dagallon, and sigillis/luminari for elemental. But Iā€™ve literally got full silver sentinel set twice, 2 pc mythical justice set, still no lightning item. At least build can now safely farm Sharzul. Aspirant drops suck.

My damage is enough. Donā€™t need them atm :slight_smile:

Lol maybe this comment worked like a charm. First thing I did ingame today is BoC andā€¦

:stuck_out_tongue:
If you find some Luminari items donā€™t leave them on the ground. This set is crazily good for you. The only problem is medal - these are as rare as magelord rings >_>

BAM good find! I guess you will continue on the lightning track for a while now :wink:

Yeah itā€™s so good, based on your video. Should be able to creep this out of the dumpster tho. Iā€™m slowly getting the items now. Just got Lightā€™s Defender gauntlets, probably the only lightning glove worth mentioning (cindertouch sucks without other BiS items cause no attack speed). But i really need a good +1 helm/belt and astral rumination rings for the static stuff to be strong. Tried going through ancient grove earlier and forgot that deathstalker exists. Killed me before I could even reach the scroll vendor lol. Should be more careful next time.

Iā€™ve been intending to go full lightning ever since level 25 haha. No backing out now. I mean, I can use elemental guns but the build will always have a lightning concept. Cause fire is too easy. Around 50% of unique guns you find can fit on a fire setup. While for lightning you donā€™t get anything till 94, unless you think exonerator is good.

Iā€™ve been intending to go full lightning ever since level 25 haha. No backing out now. I mean, I can use elemental guns but the build will always have a lightning concept. Cause fire is too easy. Around 50% of unique guns you find can fit on a fire setup. While for lightning you donā€™t get anything till 94, unless you think exonerator is good.

Its such a mistery why there is zero lightning pistols that boost Static strike :furious: You should post in feedback tread perhaps? At least Orwell pistol can boost it >_>

85 now. Did a respecc to lightning for the past ~ 5 Levels. is it just me or does fire feel way stronger? No luck with drops so far. but still had a blast playing up to this point.

let me thank you again sir :slight_smile:

cheers

Fire IS way stronger until you get the BiS for lightning. So thereā€™s nothing wrong with what youā€™re experiencing :stuck_out_tongue:

dam. I see. Switched back to fire now. with fire coven gear. will see how it feels with level 90. still looking forward to finaly reach my first lvl 100 someday ^^.

i went after torch with magi for fire? is there something else worthwhile? i have like 9 points left and no ideas what to take :D:D:D

thx again sir!:D:D

Idk how you proceeded with your devotions but hereā€™s what I can recommend:

Fiend quill crown viper solael ghoul magi hawk green torch 5 revenant, then you have 5 extra which you can use to cover resists or just get more damage. I like 3 hydra +2 sailorā€™s for 38% slow resist in cruci.

Or Fiend quill crown viper solael ghoul hawk candle torch 5 magi 5 revenant, and 5 leftovers again.

Thereā€™s a way to get both dying god and meteors but I forgot and Iā€™m at bed now so no grimtools. Generally if you have spare points itā€™s just for covering resists or pushing damage.

Is Alladraā€™s Phoenix any good for fire build?

Itā€™s good, but my usual devotion routes will have a hard time accomodating it. Itā€™s really good in inquisitors in combination with seal tho.

It is easy to get both Dying god and meteors, it gets harder if there is are any more constellations you wanna pick up.

Updated to level 100.

BUILD STATUS: STILL FARMING, AND Iā€™M PISSED OFF BECAUSE I STILL COULDNā€™T KILL CHALLENGER MAIDEN AND SILVER SENTINEL SET DROPS ALL THE FUCKING TIME. ITā€™S AS IF RUNES ARENā€™T OP.

What are you farming for, and where? :slight_smile: