DW Grim Fate Pyromancer

This was a build I originally did a while back when level cap was 85. The original Character died when AoM was released and I just now got around to re building it. The build is based around Dual Wielding Mythical Grim Fates and Using BWC High Potency and Sigil of Consumption.
The Build will become stronger once the changes crate has planned for Demolitionist Class.
The only extremely hard/possibly impossible item to get will be The Rylok Mark (But any decent Rylok Mark will do). The other 3 are really easy to farm

GRIM TOOLS

Build isn’t going to be considered a uber fast crucible farmer, tho I know it can clear 150 Gladiator as I have done it 10/10 times on Hardcore. I don’t venture past 150 anymore as I kind of suck at crucible and wave 160 makes me its bitch. (0/17 lifetime on wave 160 with 17 lost characters)

//youtu.be/iMgyF9G17aE

As for leveling you have 2 different options. You can start with Demolitionist and rush BWC max it then rush High Potency. Use Greater Fireblast as your spam.
Starting Grim Tools

Rest of Demolitionist Leveling
Grim Tools
Grim Tools
Grim Tools
Grim Tools
Grim Tools
Grim Tools

Then just fill out the rest of the tree respeccing points out of skills when needed. This doesn’t need to be followed to the letter, just a simple sketch.

Or you can start as an Occultist and rush Sigil of Consumption and max it. You would also use Greater Fireblast as your spam skill.
Starting grim tools

Rest of Occultist Leveling
Grim Tools
Grim Tools
Grim Tools
Grim Tools
Grim Tools
Grim Tools

Then just fill out the rest of the tree respeccing points out of skills when needed. This doesn’t need to be followed to the letter, just a simple sketch.

As for devotion path
Chaos Crossroad
Max Fiend
Primordial Crossroad
Max Imp
Max Hawk
Ascendent Crossroad
Max Empty Throne
3 in Behemoth to get Giants Blood
Max Chariot of Dead
Remove Ascendant Crossroad
Max Solael’s Witchblade
Max Magi
Max Viper
Remove Primordial Crossroad
Max Ulzuin’s Torch
Max Sailor’s Guide

It’s gonna be 150-170 viable once you assemble it with proper augments/devotions/slow resist and most importantly DA. Nice build overall, I know Valinov wanted to post it, but he is too late now, lol.

Guess there’s one more guy. I thought Grim Fate was really bad.

Hopefully the demo changes will be nice for this build. I had played around with something like this, but ultimately went with a shield instead.

The S&B using a Vampiric Bonewall MI should work almost as well: Bonewall Shield variant. Slight variation for relic and devotions. (My greens are probably unrealistic).

Something similar was already posted in the compendium some times ago. Might not be up-to-date though.

[1.0.5.1] Corrupted Chaos Lifestealer DW / S&B Melee Pyromancer - Grim Fate Gruesome Invincible Tentacle

^I think TzTZ’s build is a chaos FS/BWC focus with 3/4 darkblaze set and a couple of the items of the IK set.

-whereas sfbistimg’s is a fire/chaos SoC/BWC/TM/big-Vindictive combo with full IK set and no darkblaze set items.

Different play styles.

You are right, I went a bit too fast. A caster build vs a melee build.

I posted this build long ago in build 1.0.0.5 http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46243,
but it was a ways before AoM was released. Just finally got around to rebuilding it as it died on the very 1st day AoM was released :slight_smile:

Nah I can’t do wave 160 to save my life, I even used exact copies of a couple of your builds and still I get made their bitch. Just not a good enough crucible player. Just recently started playing crucible more frequently then before so I’m still building my builds for farming M.I.s in Ultimate. And the DA should get a pretty good boost in expac once they switch Temper.

And at Kain mine was originally posted before his :slight_smile: