DW Trozan breaker (6 comets!) - Capable of clearing 170 buffed and bannered with NO health potions

Viper is 3% OA. I take it even on non-elemental builds sometimes.

Yeah. That. And it’s so high yield (great affinity rewards, nice energy leech, etc. etc.)

Hmm…This is the devotion pathingI’ve drawn up using ultos/amatok/aeon’s.

I think I’ll die if Reaper so much as farts at me, but the DPS should be insane.

On a separate note - is Ultos’ damage really that good without the needed RR to back it up?

Well, you should be at DA cap with this devotions setup, so I dunno what`s the problem with Reaper. Just pew-pew-pew at him and you are good.
Ultos proc oneshot most trash, bind it to TSS.
Ultos to TSS, Amatok to ABB, Elemental storm to SS, rumor to "cосули"™

I think ceno has theorycrafted something like this. Good to see that it works on crucible 170.

BTW, I believe that this concept should be even better (offensively) in druid though. Will try to do that in my druid and see what happens.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

That’s a really cool build, congratz!

But you just have to overcap Maiven and put one skill point into Nullification. First one is straight up damage, second one is a huge helping tool in Crucible.

Yeah. I’m about to run a test with everyone’s suggestions!

Thanks guys!

@jabrixone: It’ll probably work great with druids. The downside is just the lost to +1 to NB skills and a reliable heal. The original concept was to chain Mirror with BB. I’ll post my findings here soon!

I have the level 75 purple Alkamos rings and the level 94 blues and not the 94 purples. Which would be better?

Go for 94 blues. Even in spanksalot’s setup blue rings could be better cause there’s no pierce to be converted anyway and blue rings have better stats.

The pierce conversion is aimed for chillspikes. I think 94 purps are still BiS, but x1x1x1x2 is probably right that the 94 blues might beat out the 75 purps by a small margin.

Tried and tested the breaker with Ptir’s suggestions…https://www.grimtools.com/calc/xZyd5LmV

It’s god damn insane. TBH, I didn’t go with lethal assault as I felt it to be too high a cost (and with slightly above average rolls, it is possible to break 2.95k OA which I feel is tolerably low. My BiS’d GDstashed toon was sitting at 3050 OA with this current set up).

With buffs and banners, each TSS can crit upwards of 90k.

YET AGAIN, PTIR - Thanks for your awesome advice. :rolleyes:

I have the level 75 purple Alkamos rings and the level 94 blues and not the 94 purples. Which would be better?

Tested the 75 purps vs the 94 blues. I think 75 purps are better if only because chillspikes gets a lot of love. (Remember, we are also converting the flat damage for dual blades)

With buffs and banners, each TSS can crit upwards of 90k.

:wtf:
Why so low? I remember criting near 150k in vanilla.:rolleyes:
Oh, you`re using purple Alamos rings. Drop them for Alagast+Starfire. You really want to max Shatter star.

Typo: without buffs and banners!

@Ptir: Finally got around to editing the OP to include the improved version.

Thanks homie. <3

Pardon my noobism, but can anyone explain the reason for all the points in Dual Blades? In fiddling around in grimtools it doesn’t seem to affect the damage of any of the skills used, and I can’t imagine you’re really doing enough melee with this build to make it worthwhile. I’m sure I’m missing something.

Edit: unless it’s just for Chillspikes?

% cold damage and more important - physical resistance