Early leveling exploit you could find useful

Hi there!
Here is a little guide to help you reach level 18 in 15 minutes.

1. Create a new character and go kill Kyzogg. Speak to Bourbon after it’s done, it will increase your reputation with Devil’s Crossing.

2. In the main menu, select one of your character that unlocked Ultimate. Click on the difficulty selection menu, select Ultimate but do not confirm, and use the up/down arrows to select another character. Confirm. Your new character can now access Ultimate.

1. Speak to the guy guarding the gates, it will give you a ton of EXP.

1. Speak to the Spirit Guide for the same reward.

1. If you feel like it, you can get Milton’s Amulet and Fabric in Normal and deliver them in Ultimate.

This is useful as it saves about an hour (level 1 to 20) of leveling.
Of course I do not advise to use this mechanic if you just bought the game, but if you have played for years you can allow yourself a little booster. :slight_smile:

cough Bug Reporting cough

Had a felling someone would bug report :stuck_out_tongue: However for now it really does work, pretty interesting if you ask me :wink:

Now this will just get fixed in an upcoming update.

Well, only report the difficulty swapping thing (step 2). The rest is not a bug.

Or you could just ask someone to do a few waves of crucible with your new alt.

Sure, but it does not have the same requirements. It takes more time and requires another person.

This tip is more directed towards single players.

Variants of the difficulty thing were reported a while ago and a fix is already committed for the next patch so…yeah…

Perfect! I don’t mind. :stuck_out_tongue: