Editor is blank

I have attached a batch file which extract all game data.
Copy the ExtractAllData.bat to “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\database” and execute it also with admin rights.
Hope this helps.

Okay, I ran that and extracted all data within the database folder.

is there anything else I should do with the asset manager? redirect locations? i still have it all set to the Grim Dawn base directory and the editor still doesn’t work.

EDIT: I just ran the same process on my laptop. Completely different grim dawn installation and the editor still isn’t working even on there!

The settings are exactly the same, extracted the files to the Grim Dawn directory and all the options point to the correct location and the editor STILL will not work on a DIFFERENT computer!

I’m still convinced that Crate broke something. Has anyone tested this recently? Either that or Windows is secretly blocking this editor. I can’t even comprehend what’s going on right now.

I figured this is hard to explain so I just got a free video recorder and uploaded a video of how I go about the process exactly.

First frame: Download fresh version of grim dawn
Second frame: create mod, exported game files
Third frame: try to import records, both fail, built mod
Fourth frame: run editor, nothing works
Fifth frame: open up asset manager again, import records work, editor still is broken

Did the same process on the other PC, still broken there as well

I have the same problem. Thought i would start by creating my first map and looked up the Guide. Did the step by step instructions but the Editor ist empty. Map is black. The “Placement Tool” has no entries.

Same problem here… Please fix it.

This link is broken:

What you want there is:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\gdx1\

Additional Source Directories should be:

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\mods\gdx1\

(Which I think yours is)