El-critico's Whine Corner

Nobody gives a sh!t what you lost interest in.

2 Likes

Am I the only one to think that, maybe, el_critico is just roleplaying his nickname while actually enjoying the game?

A lot of people is taking what he say seriously while i’m wondering if he write them seriously himself…

5 Likes

Oh I’m fairly certain they’re trolling. But this is the ‘whine corner’ so…give and get given. HA!

2 Likes

You must be big fan of retaliation builds? :smile:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Dont expect anything at all cause Grim Dawn is almost over. Better for them to focus on townbuilder game which loooks so much fun and better than the soon to be abandoned arpg

Thats it medea. Seriously im tired of playing the bad guy… Someone just lock this thread cause I quit.

Will quit playing the game also. Its sad but such is the realities of life.

Thank you medea and all of you especially Zantai. Bye all and may 2020 shine ever so bright to all :innocent:

Well, if we do a close review of your post history it would appear you have threatened us with your “quitting” a time or two before.

Guess we’ll see.

3 Likes

I couldnt quit before since Zantai keeps adding expansion. Now that there is nothing interesting in sight, guess its time to hang the gloves. I think you should too considering your playtime :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Except I don’t need new expansions to enjoy the game. Plus when I do get tired of it I still have all the various mods to play with yet.

1 Like

i remember a time when el_critico is a mini goku that was very happy when crate introduce paladin class combination in fg(after pestering crate so long to add paladin class, with lots of mixed criticism for gd). now mini goku has become palpatine. very confusing.
maybe el_critico should change name into el_whineyco. because a whiny dark jedi emperor act can only be so amusing for so long.

that being said, i believe el_critico is just teasing around. them dark jedis are silly prankster anyway.

1 Like

Probably better to take a break and return if/when you’re in a more positive frame of mind.

What universe? you meant this community forum right?

also I wouldnt call 3m sales a “Cosmic” level of success… that is an over the top… exaggeration :laughing:

Not for a company that initially thought 200,000 would be good.

Here’s a grain of salt…

20191231-113325

…use it.

@powbam

Truth hurts :sweat_smile:

Show me Zantai in his luxury yacht or i call the success story bust

You have a strange defintion of what success means to people.

200.000 copies sold would have paid the bills of the team. A decent living. Maybe enough money to pay the credit for the house.

3.000.000 now…well, I can only define what I call rich: Not to have think twice to buy my kid another toy or just to say “Forget about cooking today, we will order some pizza!” without having a bad conscience because of money.

Think about it. If you think more about Mr. Bezos kind of rich…you are only 1 click away to give him a second (third, fourth, …?) yacht.

This is actually Zantai here…

Don’t judge him tho. When you’re rich and beautiful you can do anything you want.