El-critico's Whine Corner

devs are getting lazy in making more grim dawn content so at this point I have realized that it may be unwise to give them more monies. Gd is at its end life cycle with very little content left to add so the bulk of new money coming in will mostly trickle straight to their wallets. :unamused:

Guess Zantai can forget it then.

Ikr? Man, I wish they’d give us a new roguelike or something.

As always plenty of harbingers of doom around with their glasses half empty :wink: j/k

Yeah, these devs are lazy for giving us free content that other companies would actually charge money for. Man, Zantai needs to get his ass off of his throne he made from Grim Dawn money and start actually doing some real work.

2 Likes

Sometimes I hate how inexplicably ungrateful and whiny you are towards Crate. They brought one of the largest content patches and you still have the face to call them lazy. Grow the hell up.

4 Likes

Please redirect all your nonsense to this thread in the future so as not to derail other threads.

Thanks!

12 Likes

Thank you. The fact you are so nice to me shows us that you and Crate are above other dev companies. That you reach out to people especially to lowly ones like myself. You will have my unending support and whines! Will make good use of this thread! :smirk:

El critico’s wine corner sounds much better, shame on you!

Also you need to make critics and not whines :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Great Wolf?

Steampunk has been “hard no”-d by medierra.

Great Scott man, will you just move on? It’s okay. We’ll have a moment of silence for dear ol el_critico but we’ll be fine. It’s ok. You can go. Please.

2 Likes

Oh boy facepalm
And that Critique comes right after Crate released a HUGE Update, which also added a new Costume to the existing “Loyalist Pack 2” (so “basically” for “free” for everyone who owned it already) which they could’ve easily instead used for a “Loyalist Pack 3” for money.

Crate shame on you, you greed-money-making company.

1 Like

With this update: the Crucible has now lag behind. Hopefully you could add an astral themed design to the crucible

Maybe also add alien spaceship, which abducts Lokkar and replace him with clone? Add few Klingon enemies too. All current aren’t pure melee warriors :smile:

1 Like

both el critico and people bashing him are funny to me :scorv:

3 Likes

it seems the zealous paladin has fallen by his own doing. the paladin’s expectation has soar too close to the sun (much closer than icarus, who mercifully fall into the sea to his death), so the paladin got turned into darkness. take lesson from this. too much hope is the first step toward disappointment.

i do wish crate would give some hints to next content updates after morgoneth add on.

1 Like

Stay tuned for the next Grim Misadventures on the 9th December. Might hear more then, you never know.

5 Likes

That’s exactly my feeling about 1.1.5.0. Had too many expectations about blues. They mostly remained, well, blues. Somehow I let myself believe that epics can get more unique stats like 50% X damage type converted to Y for skill Z, or X% chance to proc something new and amazing. So, to me, a +% some res and reshuffle of +1/2 skill bonuses felt really meh. Still does, even though some builds will benefit from the changes. It just didn’t add anything new and exciting as far as blues go, at least from my perspective.

I agree, this is very entertaining. I am a big fan of the thread title. And everything in it LOL.

1 Like

It’s ok man. You can always go and play EA Games. It’s a free world. There are only a few dedicated developers ,who actually do this as a passion ,in this world and guess what? Crate is among them.

1 Like