El-critico's Whine Corner

Many nemesis bosses have fallen short of power and havent been keeping up welll to the player’s power. Time to introduce a tier higher than Nemesis bosses, higher than nemesis but weaker than superbosses.

See, the correct way of phrasing that post is:

2 Likes

I think to avoid nemesis power level problems, we need to buff you first as a praetorian :smiling_imp:

Seriously, Nemesis bosses are so out of date… especially vanilla ones

Add to it Alkamos and many crappy boss fights in the campaign makes matter worst, but then all these complaints will go down the drain anyway. we know the game is not going to improve anymore since Definitive edition is already upon us. :imp:

High nemsis unlock at 2.500.000 infamy

4 Likes

Then you defeat those and start complaining that they are weak and we need yet another Nemesis tier.

You know why bosses get easy? it’s called having experience with the game. Buffing bosses because you are better at the game is not an argument.

1 Like

You might wanna take a look at the Forgotten Gods expansion. It features an “endless dungeon” type of gamemode called Shattered Realm. The deeper you go, the harder the enemies - including Nemeses - will become.
https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/The_Shattered_Realm

The Crucible might be something for you as well. It’s quite similar to the Shattered Realm, the further you play, the harder the Nemeses will become.
https://grimdawn.gamepedia.com/The_Crucible

2 Likes

Whats missing in the Definitive Edition:

1. added Lokarr loading screen as homage to the Crucible ( for Definitive Edition owners)

2. Added option to toggle between Vanilla, Ashes and Forgotten Gods background in the Main Menu. New Crucible Arena Background is made available for Lokarr fans

3. Added Crucible of the Flesh/Maw and Crucible of the Astral Realms

4. Buffed all Vanilla Nemesis and Campaign bosses significantly to give the Ultimate experience. Improved Ultimate difficulty encounters with Campaign Bosses such as Darius Cronley, Voldrak, Amalgamation, Queen Ravna and Karroz Sigil of Chthon.

5. Reworked Riggs Quest line by Adding Hostile Faction Rigg’s Gang when declining his request. Through this route Access to 5th rogue dungeon is allowed only when killing Riggs who becomes a nemesis boss (this is alternative route to the Repay your Debt quest line)… Several Riggs gangs associates spawn all throughout Cairn to hunt you. Added New Maw of Enaht boss if player chooses to accept his quest and pursue the original quest line

6. Cronley’s gang is renamed to Outlaw/Mercenary Cowboys when Cronley is defeated. Fabius remains their “Unseen” leader.

7. Added Kymon’s/ Death Vigil Rogue dungeon to improve reputation farming

8. Introduced Archnemesis. After unlocking Nemesis status, nemesis bosses call for MOAR power

9. Anasteria is promoted to Nemesis Status, new powers and transformation applied.

10. After completing all secret quests Hangman Jarvis appreciates your efforts at the end. A new secret quest line is introduced where you help him fight his traumatic past in exchange for an ultimate reward

I’ll buy this expansion.

2 Likes

of course. Just asking them to finish the
game with a bang before dropping it for goood next year

more like crate and players gradually move on to gd 2 in long periods of grim uncertainty and boredom.

just like how the taken is wondering when will creed/mogdrogen/the 3 witchies will give them new quests (while steamrolling sr & crucible but feeling empty inside)

1 Like

Don’t forget that once official support for the game does stop that modders are going to take over with regards to improving it, and given some of them have been here since Early Access and have been promoted to Praetorians, I think they’re more than qualified to make healthy improvements.

if that’s true then I have hopes. I have no problem with the likes of Ceno making the 3rd expac. For example He seems to be a decent guy with a nice manly voice, fitting qualities for someone who could potentially make a mature expansion. And with other skilled players around him I bet all in all they will do a much better job than Crate who is now in a position to drop Grim Dawn for good

They said Forgotten Gods would be their curtain call.

That was a pretty big f’ing BANG!

Then, because we cheered them on they gave us a FANTASTIC encore with 1.1.5.0.

Dude, I honestly have no clue what you want. I don’t think you’d be satisfied no matter what they do, so either check your vastly unrealistic expectations at the door to Devil’s Crossing or appreciate the immense work and generosity they’ve give the game. Or just move on. Because the continued whine has become as tedious to us as you think Crate’s lack of ‘boom’ is to you.

2 Likes

all my concerns are just there and am not forcing Crate or anyone at all. If it aint going to happen it aint, simple as that :sweat_smile:. But im not alone in this crusade of pushing for MOAR… You just going to accept that Im a crazy fanatic that hates Crate and nothing more than that. Dont worry my man you won’t see me again once Crate reveals Misadventure 166 : “The end of Grim Dawn” :sob:

The next one will be the most anticipated misadventure of all time. Zantai would want to choose his words nicely as what he would say would either spell boom or doom for this game. I am more inclined to believe the latter is going to happen :smiling_imp:

For effing sake, stop whining.

6 Likes

Im not, but im just so nervous right now of what kind of judgment will befall us.
Do we move on with a blast or end up like a forgotten one like Korvak. this waiting is too much that i will be Pressing f5 from now on…

No point since I doubt Zantai is even up yet. :upside_down_face:

im lost in time and space then. Oh well just wake me up when the biggest content update is announced

Nice logic…
Devs don’t update the game for few days - ok dead game forgotten no point playing
… Meanwhile people are still playing diablo 2 and mod it

If only GD had a modding community we could immortalize the game ehh…