El-critico's Whine Corner

It’s not that, it’s just el critico hates the thought that Crate are gradually winding down development work on GD. Of course, once it stops the modding community will breathe a sigh of relief because then, hopefully, their mods/tools won’t keep getting broken every time Crate issues a new patch.

4 Likes

You cannot work on one game forever

GGG wants a word

All the good things come to an end! :cry:

PoE is a different story, they must update it constantly to milk money from microtransactions as the game is for free

I can’t like this enough! Only reason I clicked was to see responses like this. :grin:

1 Like

Please consider toning down “Lament” and " Into the Ugdenbog" soundtracks. They become so repetitive that its breaking the immersion. Add one more track to DC from the existing ones and entry levels of Act 5 too!!

Mebbe you don’t realize this but 1) Crate aren’t musicians and 2) they didn’t create these tracks.

yes, we know they arent and didnt, but im sure they can decide no? or is Lament in DC good enough for them? Dont you wish another track is played instead of just piano all the time in DC.

edit: when i look at it, almost all tracks are used. sigh

If they haven’t had the tracks redone at this juncture I don’t really see them having them redone now. As for what I wish… I’ve been pretty much fine with it with no complaints for the more or less 13 thousand plus hours I’ve been listening to the game music :neutral_face:

Do note: I’ve probably spent more time in DC than any other area in the game.

thats insane!! You must be a different specie then cause Im sure millions of people cant take that kind of abuse. Well who cares now, I guess I need to suffer this musical torture too…

I am species powbam. One of a kind. Repetition and I are old, old friends - I become one with repetition as I become one with the RNG. I assure you, there is much, much worse music out there to listen to repeatedly. If you can’t handle it you can always turn the in-game music volume down and play something from outside the game.

2 Likes

Or you could, you know, just play something else for a change. :smile:

2 Likes

Whoa don’t touch Into the Ugdenbog, it’s one of my favourite tracks. I see Powbam enjoys GD music like I do <3

1 Like

GD music is good. Period. Like new-age classical goodness. Only track I don’t like is the aggressive FG music in characters loading screen but it’s appropriate. Wine corner is not mine, so the end :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Agreed on Ugdenbog’s track being great, Ashes of Malmouth had some really amazing tracks and it is one of my favourite by far.

If I were a moderator, this would be relabeled; Please ignore this thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, as Zantai made the thread and named it I ain’t gonna argue with him. :rofl:

1 Like

hehe, fair enough :rofl:

1 Like