El-critico's Whine Corner

whine%20corner

5 Likes

What is happening here? lets be serious on critical thinking guys please as Zantai is closely monitoring this thread as this is very crucial to the development of the game in its post - definitive era.

so please feel free to vent also your complaints and critics to the game here. Your wines are highly appreciated.

its an amazing track no doubt but imo overly used. Just look at the area and number of waypoints the music covered being the solo track. No other music is probably overused in any current decade video game.

I have another critic of the game: As i watched Grim Dawn reborn I cant helped but be floored at the potential this game could have. But i understand the grueling task to balance all the skills and stuff and Crate is super tired already and probably bored to death in making this game., but man that mod felt like GD2 for a minute to me but i woke up to reality… the real gd2 wont probably happen in a decade or two or maybe never at all.

That’s what I like to call “a nice SUBJECTIVE opinion”. Grim Dawn, in my subjective opinion, has massively more than filled its potential in hundreds and thousands of way. One of those potentials is the ability of modders to make the game in their own image if they wish to.

You too can do the same.

2 Likes

Grim Dawn was supposed to be some short decent game that copies Titan Quest and has like… 1 act and 20 levels. Look where are we now, being one of the best arpgs currently. :heart:

1 Like

but you are suppose to wine here and criticize the game not go the other way around. Praising the game yields no benefit :imp:

Well, like every other thread here different viewpoints can be made. If you don’t like them you only have yourself to blame. :upside_down_face:

You scared me right there, I thought Grim Dawn won by accident. :imp:

:smile: haha nah, they got snubbed big last year, crossing fingers they win this time :crossed_fingers:

Grim Dawn will never win… ever…

If it does win by some impossible miracle it does

… I will never be seen here again :smiling_imp:

@Captain Warlord sorry whose that? and I dont play POE, but are you referring to me though or to mr el_fanatico up there :sweat_smile:

I am glad that grim dawn never got a major award, but it worries me that the game is still raking some serious money … just look at Steam smh…

Grim dawn has still managed to win Bronze medal under Top sellers category on steam and over 15,000 simultaneous players category… truly preposterous! :rage:

By 2020, hopefully GD would drop out, so Crate can focus on other games and stop expanding this game :smiling_imp:

Thereby earning no money to pay for new game development. Good thinking again. Just go back to your whine corner if you can’t actually say something sensible.

2 Likes

I too want the game company who made this amazing product to not be rewarded for their efforts so they go out of business and can’t make anything else.

…?

Seriously, do you have functioning brain cells anymore, or is that just a drunk post? Too much eggnog?

3 Likes

What did I say…stay in your corner or it’s timeout.

5 Likes

I lost my interest in Grin Dawn completely after looking at those screenshots… it seeems to be a much more intellectual game than the boring grind that grim yawn has become… I will wait patiently for this town builder and hoping for a massive reveal soon, thanks not so evil medieera

So you are glad a game you supposedly spent a lot of time in and enjoyed won no price and upset that it sells… what is wrong with you ?

Also, why are you even still around ?

2 Likes

I think that’s the hobby of el critico, trolling around and waiting to see people’s reactions by expressing controversial opinions.

You can see this topic point of view is exactly the opposite from his previous. And even the avatar, darkness and evil…

1 Like

I’m not sure if he simply is a huge troll, or an immature brat which is salty that he didn’t get the content he wanted to have. Alot of old posts if i remember correctly he was like more content and more expansions… but since he realized that Crate will not make another expansion and might be soon tone down their content drops he pout. A lot of people think “fanboys” are mostly blind and can’t take any critique, but this would be one of the other extremes where such fans get offended pretty easily if something doesn’t fits their picture.

2 Likes

Easy solution: Learn modding and modify the game however you want :grava_yes:

4 Likes

Nobody gives a sh!t what you lost interest in.

2 Likes