Eldritch Nemesis-Predictions

403 forbidden :rolleyes:

Does this mean Eldritch are no longer going to count as beasts?

https://www.deviantart.com/ubermonster/art/Wyrm-Golem-614228282 this should work.

Yes, this works.

Interesting gallery. I prefer furrish ones though :rolleyes:

You mean Grava’Thul 2? I doubt with my doubt using my doubt to doubt this doubt. Or something.

It’ll be either a gorilla (the heck? Another Kuba? No.) or a serpent. A flying one. Or a griffin. Actually I could even put a bet on a griffin nemesis because that griffin the Crate guy which name I forgot because I am a shitty and useless motherfucker looked really solid and carefully made. Unlike some other kraken monsters.

Stupid D! Dragon would be cool too but they have been ruled already. can eldritch be in the form of statue? what about statues hinted to us in the midanventures! Looking at you Talos!:cool:

A giant, 10 metre tall Dreeg-themed rolling eyeball. Somehow, he turns into a pair of MI gloves when you kill him.

Maybe, who knows? :smiley:
Don’t think I’m allowed to tell you if you’re wrong or right, so you’ll have to be content with this one tidbit :wink:

We need an acid/poison Nemesis. Of all the Nemesis creatures thus far, not one is acid/poison.

Floating giant eyeball please Crate, you know it would be awesome :smiley:

Behold! /10chars

confirmed! :rolleyes:

you know what will be cool, fighting inside giant worm :D!

kinda disappointed with the nemesis as he is kinda weak. Good thing those amulets are insane and would give beronath a run for his money:p

His drop is a GDstasher’s wet dream :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He’s not a pushover in realms tho. Easily my second place on the most bullshit nemeses on realms next to Grava.

He was specially designed to f$ck players as much as possible. Im surprised he dont nullify/reflect or reduce playerd dmg by 90%. A balance oversight .

I did not know he is a pain in realms I just encountered him couple of times and facetanked with no issues. Maybe I need to test with other builds.

the amulet is so sick. You would only lose some crit damage. I did “drop” one with Warrior prefix with mods to fw. Now my physique commando is happily living with 26/16 :cool:

Hm… close enough:

In campaign and even in cruci he’s just a guy with above average resistances that does gay doom bolt. In high realms (75+) where no one can reliably tank He’s that guy who won’t allow you to kite cause his crystals have crazy long reach and he summons those clouds of shit. All that while moose and ben setup their own minefield and Valdaran swap you back to that hell.