Enemies disabling all Toggles/Buffs/Auras? Honestly?

you’re the one that can’t handle arcanes :rofl:

apparently none of you can handle reflective

This is not the forum for grim dawn? Hell, I must have been confused.

Mine’s right here.

sure, they are quite easy actually; just don’t hit with big dmg attacks while their reflect aura is up, bait it out

1 Like

i agree. Reflective reduction should be removed

so you could be right back here complaining about how you can’t handle reflectives? no thanks :joy: - the way you can’t handle something as simple as arcane enemies i think it’s good devs don’t take cues from you :laughing:

1 Like

i literally said never had an issue with them. In fact all those reductions where added mostly with FG, and never ever had an issue with them before it, nor after. Same with skill disruption.

for someone complaining so much about them and trying to convince the dev about how bad a feature it is/make them give their reasoning for their existence sure does sound like you have an issue with arcanes :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please just close this thread :frowning:

2 Likes

i refered to reflectives. I guess expecting a little reading comprehension is just having standards too high… And im the one from another language :roll_eyes:

maybe you should apply a bit of that to yourself, since i wasn’t talking about reflectives,i kept focusing on arcanes, you know the subject of your complaint in this thread :wink:

i haven’t edited anything, but sure, pick your strawman

What is this?

read the next line, it’s kinda key, but with your comprehension levels you should ofc get that, right?

okey. Tell, straight. You think SHOULD be reflective damage reduction? Or damage resistance for that matter…
If so, why not agaisnt arcane?

I tried, but you steadfastly believe that…

So I know a lost cause when I see one.

Also this thread went places…