Enemy ingame name, where to find them?

Where do I find the ingame names of enemies? So that I know which one I work with in the asset manager when I change their stats.
What I mean is for example the “scrapheap riftscourge” found in act one, thats the ingame name, but it has another name in the files where we change the stats.
Would be nice if someone could help me out so that I don’t have to strugle anymore with finding that out

Look through the tags to find the name of creature you want, then run a search on the creature database files for that tag.

I’m not able to find the ingame names with searching. I have tried searching the entire grim dawn folder, but nothing. Do I have to run another program to be able to find those names?

you need to extract the GD data first, see the modding guide on how to set up Asset Manager for that

Thanks for the help Asylum. Those txt files are what I was looking for, but I had no clue they where there. Now I can continue the work :slight_smile:

They are wherever you extract them to, …/grim dawn/resources/ is the default location