[English font] GD clear fonts + london gothic fonts OR normal clean fonts versions

Wanting to use one of these to make the font more readable. So many versions, and have to search to see screenshots for some of them. The original post is a bit of a confusing mess.

Anyone have a suggestion for a version that is clear and readable? I don’t want anything with fancy fonts, just something more readable than the default game fonts.

This is the one I dl its a larger font & I can see it with nps. At least I think its the one I use its been awhile. Also theres a font switcher under tools that works with these fonts so you can check them out easier.

Fonts_arc (normal [KotoriRose] version3).zip…]

That’s basically the reason I made mine, for readability.

Thanks for the recommendation. Yeah, I noticed there was a font switcher tool, but figured it did more than what I really need.

Yeah I like the look of your interface based on the screenshots. Might try it out if you decide to release it in the future.

1 Like

There are a few missing characters I have not added in yet, but they havent bothered me too much. I had to add in + and % for the title font so far.

3 Likes

Love the look of your setup there! You reckon you could also share you GrimInternals config file?

Recently I’ve been trying to play this game on a Windows handheld, I play at 720p resolution for the best performance/battery balance, and I also had to dial the UI scale all the way down cause I play with DOM mod which has Grim UI X-Mod Hoarder merged in order to fit everything on the screen.

Not sure if you had a look at floating combat text, but apparently it scales with UI Scale :joy:, and is way too small, although you can mod it by changing the floating text font sizes in the database, I went with 3x the original sizes, but there seems to be a bug where the new font sizes only kick in if I change the UI Scale slider in-game, and it’s really annoying having to do that every time I start the game…

I’m pretty new to modding games, so not sure whether it’s a bug, the way the game handles fonts like you said or maybe I just need to do some LUA scripting to fix it

One question, how difficult would it be to have “version 11” for the Spanish language? :sweat_smile:

Version 11 is amazing. Thank you :100:

Is there a depository (of sorts) where we can view and DL the desired fonts? Also, anything new? If not, thanks for the awesome work Shaice/Stargater!