Epic Compendium of Epic set Builds

maybe he found a girlfriend

1 Like

While the fewmet “set” is not technically one you obviously can’t use the offhand without the gloves so in that sense it IS a set. Does that one qualify? I have been looking high and low for anything and anyone taking those 2 item seriously but haven’t found anything. And while I have 2 very different approaches that can easily clear SR 75-76 I’d hate to submit them only for them to not qualify…

Some Baldir theorycraft :thinking:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/d2jnR802
skills: Guardians, Blade Arc, Judgment
damage types: Physical, Bleeding
class: Warlord
purpose: for fun

I hope 3 sped up, converted Guardians stacking their and Blind Fury’s dots (when 2 different Guardians proc it one after another) can carry it somewhat. Blade Arc power I don’t know because I’ve never played it.

1 Like

I thought the attack speed bonus was for you (like, once you have a guardian out, you get the bonus). Does it really affect the Guardians ?
And if so, does it also affect you ?

And if so, how good is this thing: Ascendant Authority - Items - Grim Dawn Item Database (grimtools.com) Because that sounds like a really big bonus

Attack speed on tome of names is only for guardians and do not affect the player.

2 Likes

All Guardian items are good because Guardians are good on their own so it’s worth it to boost them.
Rekt has build with them [1.1.9.0] [HC] Guardians & Blade Spirits, fire pet Dervish (sr65+, cr170, vids)
Other version of this would be for example Ember’s Calling + Barthollem Gavel

1 Like

Can this set qualify?
Deathly Miasma

Owner of the thread is missing for a long time, presume dead and expected to reincarnate as another new forum member in a few months.

2 Likes

Certain someone said Ulvar was the reincarnation of Malawiglenn.

3 Likes

Who’s that ahem ahem :thinking:

@RektbyProtoss Maybe not these words but he was asking Ulvar whether he’s not Mala. And there are similarities.
If I’m not mistaken, both are from Scandinavia and both are doing hard sciences professionally.

malawi is a swedish math teacher, ulvar is a norwegian physicist teaching at a uni or sth like that iirc

4 Likes

So we can expect a Danish Astrophysicist GD player from Reddit or Discord as a new member :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Malawi is “sweet” boy and Ulvar “no way” is the same. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now we need someone to “finish” the saga.

4 Likes

Physics is basically a ton of math and Norway is close enough to Sweden.

Checkmate non glenn believers.

1 Like

Has @Ulvar1 returned in some way ?

I know of at least 1 build using Desecrator covenant by @Willnoword so the OP could be updated to include it.

If not, wouldn’t it make sense for a new thread to be posted ?

There are only 5 eligible sets with no builds yet. This could be a great resource for beginners.
(Perdition, Mogdrogen’s peace, Callidor’s defense, Dreadwalker, and Baldir)

Dreadwalker Oppressor.

A bit dated and should be reworked but should give a rough idea.

Build has also been tested and worked back then.
Avg. of 5 mins in CR fyi.

1 Like

No, he has been missing since then.

Ok, reworked it as said.
Will be put to test as well. :wink:

2 Likes

Callidor’s Defense: Aether/Fire Callidor’s Tempest/Devastation Sorcerer (untested, but should be perfectly fine)

Baldir’s Regalia: Physical/Bleeding Righteous Fervor/Judgment/Smite/Shattering Smash Shieldbreaker (meme that worked great before nerfs to Smite/Shattering Smash items, but probably still fine as well)

2 Likes