Epic Compendium of Epic set Builds

Owner of the thread is missing for a long time, presume dead and expected to reincarnate as another new forum member in a few months.

2 Likes

Certain someone said Ulvar was the reincarnation of Malawiglenn.

3 Likes

Who’s that ahem ahem :thinking:

@RektbyProtoss Maybe not these words but he was asking Ulvar whether he’s not Mala. And there are similarities.
If I’m not mistaken, both are from Scandinavia and both are doing hard sciences professionally.

malawi is a swedish math teacher, ulvar is a norwegian physicist teaching at a uni or sth like that iirc

4 Likes

So we can expect a Danish Astrophysicist GD player from Reddit or Discord as a new member :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Malawi is “sweet” boy and Ulvar “no way” is the same. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Now we need someone to “finish” the saga.

4 Likes

Physics is basically a ton of math and Norway is close enough to Sweden.

Checkmate non glenn believers.

1 Like

Has @Ulvar1 returned in some way ?

I know of at least 1 build using Desecrator covenant by @Willnoword so the OP could be updated to include it.

If not, wouldn’t it make sense for a new thread to be posted ?

There are only 5 eligible sets with no builds yet. This could be a great resource for beginners.
(Perdition, Mogdrogen’s peace, Callidor’s defense, Dreadwalker, and Baldir)

Dreadwalker Oppressor.

A bit dated and should be reworked but should give a rough idea.

Build has also been tested and worked back then.
Avg. of 5 mins in CR fyi.

1 Like

No, he has been missing since then.

Ok, reworked it as said.
Will be put to test as well. :wink:

2 Likes

Callidor’s Defense: Aether/Fire Callidor’s Tempest/Devastation Sorcerer (untested, but should be perfectly fine)

Baldir’s Regalia: Physical/Bleeding Righteous Fervor/Judgment/Smite/Shattering Smash Shieldbreaker (meme that worked great before nerfs to Smite/Shattering Smash items, but probably still fine as well)

2 Likes

Dreadwalker Oppressor has been reworked and after some issues at 1st (mainly lack of OA) it is now up & running again. :sunglasses:

75-76 has been fine, just watch out for large packs of champs that could overwhelm you.
Singletarget feels a bit low at times but that is DE being DE.

5 Likes

Nice. Beautifully optimized.

1 Like

So perdition and Mogdrogen’s peace are the only ones left (add Callidor too if an untested build doesn’t cut it in your mind)

We can’t really add anything to the OP since Ulvar1 isn’t around anymore, but it would be cool to have links at least in the thread for all of them.

@Skelemental want to tackle Mogdrogen’s set ? :slight_smile:
I’ll make something retal with the perdition set

1 Like

There is a Perdition set Sentinel made by @RektbyProtoss [HC] Grim Dawn Build Highlight - Perdition Sentinel, acid retaliation on a low budget - YouTube. No build topic here though, why? :thinking:

2 Likes

Nice.

Funny, I was theorycrafting that perdition build, and where I was at is very similar to what he did :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No default attack for sustain? DEE or RF? Looks similar otherwise, I agree :slightly_smiling_face:.

Oh, and I found this Mogdrogen’s Peace Pet Hybrid build here [1.1.9.1] Beginner's Hybrid Pet Warder - The Mogdrogen Cleaver - Blue Set - SR75. With some tweaks may be still viable.

1 Like

You can ask :zantai: to give you the power over the OP.
I’ve tested / theorycrafted / started various 4p Perdition (-:shield:) builds but no full set ones.

1 Like