Equipment Database

Grim Dawn Equipment Database

Wanna know what kind of special items can be found in Grim Dawn?
Want to look up which items are missing from your epic collection?
Or maybe you just want to see the stats and requirements on higher level items?
The Grim Dawn Equipment Database has all the information you need, and more! :smiley:

Current version is based on V1.0.0.7 Hotfix 1

I will do my best to keep this updated with future versions of Grim Dawn. And please feel free to report any errors you may find.

Attachment: new BP & talisman.jpg
Attachment: component.jpg
Attachment: kss1.JPG
Attachment: kss2.JPG
Attachment: att ldst4.JPG
Attachment: attn ldst3.JPG
Attachment: ancestor.jpg
Attachment: moi.JPG

1 Like

Thank you!

:slight_smile:

Very impressive.

thanks this should really help

Edit: ooooops wrong thread derp sorry ^^;

Very nice, thank you. :slight_smile:

One error I noticed, Acolyte’s Cord also gives the following:

Bonus to All Pets
+12% Total Damage
+8% Health

Also, I think of Conflagration items are bumped up to +2 BWC if they’re two-handed. Not sure how or if you’d summarize that, though.

Nice catch, added to my fix list.

That is listed correct, e.g. compare the rifle category to the pistol category.

Oh, I see. Neat :slight_smile:

Updated to build 15!
Also added the item pictures :slight_smile:

Very nice :slight_smile: Great job, Shalie, I use it all the time along with Stormcaller’s grimcalc. Thanks for doing all this work!

thank you for the great work Shalie, i already spent a good time looking at what is coming in beta (lvl 30-50 items and some really nice sets) !

Holy crap, superb work Shalie! My thanks to you, good sir.

Awesome job! Excited to see some of these items in action when Act 2 comes about.

may I ask why it was wrong? its generated from db after all, how could it be wrong?
edit: I meant the quote about wrong item from first page but i guess i didnt?
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome. just 1 question the level cap will be 75 lvl,and i saw here max items level-50.Does that mean the level cap items will be level 50 like in TQ(except Crest of Hypnos-53 lvl and 61 lvl for the amulet)) or not?

The game will have a level cap of 75 at launch, with up to 200 levels through expansions. I’ll find a source later, though a little searching with yield the same results.

It’s generated from the db, but that doesn’t mean there can’t be errors in my generating code :wink:

Level 50 items are not going to be the cap, the devs just haven’t made higher ones yet. Why would they before the level25-50 content is finished?

Very nice indeed, thank you for your time and work. Only had a quick browse, but looks well laid out and easy to use. :smiley:

quick correction in the database, lightning rod says it’s activate on being hit, it’s supposed to be activate on hit. (outgoing hit, not incoming)

The list of blue items is amazing and then sudden realization in that we haven’t even seen the purple items yet or the rest of the items up to level 75 is even more so.

I can’t help but compare the 17 blue sets to the 22 sets that Diablo 3 has and the fact that there will probably be even more sets to be added in Grim Dawn when it comes to level 51-75 and the purple items PLUS the chance that we could craft them as well.

Truly awesome.