Equipment Database

Thanks, fixed :slight_smile:
Turns out the Lightning Nova skill is also used by two suffixes, but the trigger is different.

Simply awesome database and work there Shalie, I use it frequently. Also, I liked how you had the item icon appear as well yesterday, but today it seems to have stopped displaying that extra icon?

Nice site, only one problem: when i viewed it in internet explorer the ā€œlegendaryā€ checkbox on the bottom right is chopped off. you can only partially see it. Not sure if its a problem on my end or not because it worked fine in chrome. It goes wihtout saying but Fu$k internet explorer.

Not sure what icon you mean? The item images still work for me, I havenā€™t implemented any other images.

The right menuā€™s donā€™t work well on lower resolutions, something Iā€™ll need to rework.

Hmmm, it appears to be working on my home computer, but my work computer did not have the item imagesā€¦ Iā€™ll mess around tomorrow to get it working.

Again, thanks and keep up the great work!

This is really great. Any chance you can add the item codes to this DB?

:smiley: This is great stuff!!

Super valuable information!!

Mustā€¦resistā€¦urge to see all the thingsā€¦

I will definantely put this database to use in the future for now Ima let the items I find surprise me. Appreciate your efforts for the community!

What do you mean by codes?

I needed to do a browser refresh and clean my cache for them to appearā€¦ no problems here now!

Great work.

Can you add more filters to search, like ā€œLocationsā€ and ā€œLevel requirementā€ (no more, no less, equalā€¦).

In particular, I want to find combination of suffix+affix on shoulder armor
for maximum %cold damage, and I see 66 suffixes, including ā€œshield onlyā€, ā€œriflesā€, ā€œlevel requirement: 50ā€ā€¦

An advanced search option is definitely on my to-do list :slight_smile:

There is an error with viscous venom, looks like tagcompa061name

Thanks, fixed! :slight_smile:

Will we be seeing an update soon with all the new skills that weapon components give now? Iā€™m still lacking quite a few of them personally and would like to see what they are :(.

#Component Skills

tagCompSkillA001Name=Acid Strike
tagCompSkillA001Desc=Lash out at your opponent using corrosive acid, melting through even the toughest defenses.

tagCompSkillA002Name=Aether Tendril
tagCompSkillA002Desc=Unleash a blast of pure aether energy at your target.

tagCompSkillA003Name=Banish
tagCompSkillA003Desc=Strike with your weapon, devastating to Aetherial beings.

tagCompSkillA004Name=Piercing Aura
tagCompSkillA004Desc=Empower your attacks and those of your nearby allies to pierce through armor.

tagCompSkillA005Name=Blade Ward I
tagCompSkillA005Desc=Empower your armor against piercing attacks, retaliating against your attackers in kind.

tagCompSkillA006Name=Blade Ward II
tagCompSkillA006Desc=Imbue your armor against piercing attacks, retaliating against your attackers in kind.

tagCompSkillA007Name=Blooddrinker I
tagCompSkillA007Desc=Empower your attacks with vampiric energy.

tagCompSkillA008Name=Blooddrinker II
tagCompSkillA008Desc=Empower your attacks with vampiric energy.

tagCompSkillA009Name=Chaos Bolt
tagCompSkillA009Desc=Unleashe a bolt of chaotic energies at the target.

tagCompSkillA010Name=Chill Aura I
tagCompSkillA010Desc=Empower your attacks and those of your nearby allies with a deathly chill.

tagCompSkillA011Name=Decapitate I
tagCompSkillA011Desc=Attempt to decapitate your foe with a deadly blow capable of causing intense bleeding.

tagCompSkillA012Name=Decapitate II
tagCompSkillA012Desc=Attempt to decapitate your foe with a deadly blow capable of causing intense bleeding.

tagCompSkillA013Name=Fire Aura
tagCompSkillA013Desc=Empower your attacks and those of your nearby allies with a blazing flame.

tagCompSkillA014Name=Fireblast I
tagCompSkillA014Desc=Launch a ball of incinerating flame at your target.

tagCompSkillA015Name=Fireblast II
tagCompSkillA015Desc=Launch a ball of incinerating flame at your target.

tagCompSkillA016Name=Ice Spike I
tagCompSkillA016Desc=Launch a spike of rock solid ice to impale your enemies.

tagCompSkillA017Name=Ice Spike II
tagCompSkillA017Desc=Launch a spike of rock solid ice to impale your enemies.

tagCompSkillA018Name=Lightning Aura
tagCompSkillA018Desc=Empower your attacks and those of your nearby allies with the power of lightning.

tagCompSkillA019Name=Lightning Strike I
tagCompSkillA019Desc=Strike at your enemies with the force of a lightning bolt.

tagCompSkillA020Name=Lightning Strike II
tagCompSkillA020Desc=Strike at your enemies with the force of a lightning bolt.

tagCompSkillA021Name=Poison Aura
tagCompSkillA021Desc=Empower your attacks and those of your nearby allies with a foul poison.

tagCompSkillA022Name=Poison Bomb I
tagCompSkillA022Desc=Launch a foul bomb which explodes at the target point, coating your enemies with toxins.

tagCompSkillA023Name=Poison Bomb II
tagCompSkillA023Desc=Launch a foul bomb which explodes at the target point, coating your enemies with toxins.

tagCompSkillA024Name=Radiant Shield
tagCompSkillA024Desc=Imbue your shield against the elements.

tagCompSkillA025Name=Sacred Strike
tagCompSkillA025Desc=Strike your enemies with a devastating blow which weakens their resistance to the elements.

tagCompSkillA026Name=Shield Slam
tagCompSkillA026Desc=Slam your enemy with your shield, disabling lesser foes completely.

tagCompSkillA027Name=Shield Spike
tagCompSkillA027Desc=Slam your enemy with your shield, impaling them upon its spikes.

tagCompSkillA028Name=Silver Edge
tagCompSkillA028Desc=Strike with your weapon, devastating to Chthonic beings.

tagCompSkillA029Name=Slam I
tagCompSkillA029Desc=Slam your enemy with an overpowering blow.

tagCompSkillA030Name=Slam II
tagCompSkillA030Desc=Slam your enemy with an overpowering blow.

tagCompSkillB001Name=Demonfire
tagCompSkillB001Desc=Launch a bolt of unearthly flame at your enemy.

tagCompSkillB002Name=Beronathā€™s Fury
tagCompSkillB002Desc=Strike out at your enemies with the fury of the great beast Beronath. When used as your default weapon attack, Beronathā€™s Fury increase the intensity of your attacks with every strike.

tagCompSkillB003Name=Silver Spread
tagCompSkillB003Desc=Launch a burst of silver-coated projectiles intended to kill Chthonic beings.

tagCompSkillB004Name=Dreegā€™s Infinite Gaze
tagCompSkillB004Desc=Unleash the infinite gaze of Dreeg around you.

tagCompSkillB005Name=Solaelā€™s Flame
tagCompSkillB005Desc=Coat your target with the dark flame of Solael.

You could always create a thread related to this topic for people to post images of the new weapon component skills.

Nice gotta read this.

I got a bit sidetracked with partying and recovering last week :stuck_out_tongue:
Iā€™ll get an update out soon!

Nice excuse to try and get out of updating this! Partying indeed :P.

Looking forward to it.

Updated to build 16!
Some new MIā€™s were added, mostly weapons and one amulet. They look pretty cool! No new blueā€™s though.