Equipment Database

thank you Shalie !

i was hoping for a look to legendaries and/or 2H weapons as they were mentioned in the localization files, but let’s be patient !

i love the look of the new MI by the way, can’t wait for Act 2 !

A lot of proc chances. Might be nice with a DW, thanks for the update :slight_smile:

Grants Skill: Beronath’s Fury (Level )
Strike out at your enemies with the fury of the great beast Beronath. When used as your default weapon attack, Beronath’s Fury increase the intensity of your attacks with every strike.
+10% Total Damage
+8 Offensive Ability
5 Charge Levels

50% total damage! DO WANT.

Coolest component evar! I’d destroy an epic to keep something like that going…

If it works like Onslaught from TQ then it’s +100% damage at 5 charges! :smiley:

how so?
Im feeling really dumb and i probably am so please explain accordingly :confused:

When I first read your post I assumed charge levels actually mean nothing and its 10%, repeating 5 times…
so its… 10 and 11 and 11.12(ish?)…
then I thought its 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 as in adding 10 each time until you hit 5 charges.
then I again, thought, 10 20 30 50 80
then I thought some more things even more dumber, I went like a monkey punching numbers but I never got 100%

edit: hold on is it 10% damage for 5 times, then as much as previous total ?
10, 10, 10, 10, 10 and (10*5) at your 6th attack ?

edith: hold on that doesnt fit either, its 100% at your 6th attack.

edit: assuming your final attack is 5th, its 10+10+10+10 and total of that, 40, makes 80… damn this not it either.

–> ok assuming charges meant nothing was a bad idea that I knew was false anyway.

edit: hold on is it collecting 10 each time you attack, striking at 5 so total of 10, 20, 30, 40 ?
but this doesnt make sense either.

Heh, actually I think Shalie is referring to the bug TQ had where Onslaught, despite reading as +10%/charge level (with +50% Damage with 8 charge levels at level 8/8), it actually gave you +50% as a base damage increase plus the charge levels on top! :cool:

So, with 1 charge level you got +60% Damage and with 8 charge levels you had +100% Damage.

if you have 1 charge level = 50 + 10 * 1
wouldnt you, at charge 8, have 50 + 10 * 8 = 130 ?

this seems to fit, although I still dont get where 50% came from, bug seems understandable :stuck_out_tongue:

edit: ooh, it seems it was total_rate + current_skill_levels_rate
and “50 + 10 * 8 = 130 ?” this(my line above) is wrong because onslaught is not 10% per level, while fury is.

thx for clarify.

My earlier comment was wrong, I forgot how complex Onslaught works.

Explanation:

Not sure how to apply all that to Beronath’s Fury :stuck_out_tongue:

I changed how the site works a bit, it’s more like a normal website now:

• You can link to individual item pages: Troll Skullcrusher, Prismatic Diamond, Celestial. Should make it easier to discuss item stats here. The page also gives me the option to go more into detail on an item.
  • You can now specify which categories you want to search in. I’ll add more search options later.

There is a tiny homepage on the main url now, click through to items and bookmark that :slight_smile:

New layout is freaking out on Firefox, looks like a lot of overlapping, not sure why. PM if a screenie of it will help.

Right, looks kinda funny. I’ll try to fix it :stuck_out_tongue:
IE is also acting weird, so stick to Chrome or Opera for now.

edit
Firefox looks decent now. IE is still weird.

Cool! Linking will help with build discussion in the future. :slight_smile:

No problems on Chrome here…

IE seems fine. :slight_smile:

Looking better Shalie, still some layout issues though on Firefox, though I’m not sure if intended or not.

Also a some problems with the item order on pages.

Using this page as an example: http://gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/Chest/

Layout problem: The divs that the items are in, are forced below the side menu bar, i.e. they begin below it, I’m not sure if they were supposed to be to the right of it.

Item order: I’m not sure how you intended to arrange the armour, but I assume by required stat and how much of that stat is required. So all physique armour is together etc. The divs containing the armour info seem to be out of order, assuming they read left to right across the page.

I’m not sure if you ever played Diablo 2, but maybe a layout like the Arreat Summit uses may be easier to keep in order: http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/normal/armor.shtml

…or maybe it’s just Firefox ruining everything, which is very possible!

Hey Shalie, love the new layout! :smiley: Just went through with the search term “Grants Skill” to see every item-granted skill on display so far, and some of them sound truly godly, which makes not having them available all the more unbearable. :rolleyes:
Anyway, wanted to report this as a possible “bug” with the DB. This item, Zarthuzellan’s Codex, which I found with the above search term, is listed as a “common item”. It has the stats of an epic item though, as well as the fact it grants a skill despite being common. Should it be an epic item? That would also be strange though, seeing as I’ve never found it or even seen it found on the forums. Some clarification on this issue would be great!
Cheers for your work with the DB thus far! :wink:
Younghappy :slight_smile:

Thanks for mentioning. I fixed it for IE and now firefox is acting up again. Guess I’m not done fiddling yet!

There is no specific order inside a category, something I still have to work on. I definitely remember Arreat Summit, even looked at it for inspiration :slight_smile:

It’s an MI, but mislabeled as a common in the database. Drops from an enemy called “Skeletal Priest”.

Cool stuff :smiley: I’d suggest getting it to work on FF and Chrome, then redirecting IE users to a page with no options that says “get a real browser”. (I hate having to make code work for IE…)

Anyway, look forward to seeing the next stage of the site!

Hmm, probably dropped in the Tower of Exile along with all the “spectral” MI’s introduced into the DB with B16m, I would assume. (I believe that’s who they drop off at least…)
Thanks for clarifying Shalie, may your impressive work on the DB continue as well as it has been going so far! :smiley:
Cheers,
Younghappy :slight_smile:

Zarthuzellan’s Codex looks quite interesting. Can’t wait for Act 2 to be released so that we can all hunt for the new MI’s.