Equipment stat wildcard search option?

When searching the properties of gear, unless you specify the exact number in the query window you can miss gear with the stat you’re looking for. For example say I generate multiple of a shield which has a Acid Retal range of 1400-2120, if there is one with say 2100, unless I type in 2100 in the query I won’t find it. Is there a parameter I can use in the query window to show everything in a range i.e 219* which will give me everything equal to 2190 or greater. Seems harsh that a query has to be the exact number to find it.

I don’t know if this help to your question, but I usually do this when searching stat both on game stash/store and grimtools. For example if I want to search for acid retaliation I only type “cid ret” and it shows every available acid retaliation stat on that store, if I type “ce res” it will show any pierce resistance item regardless of the value of each item. If I want to search only level 90 and above equipment I just type “el: 9”.

1 Like

Hi - thanks for that reply. I could not get it to work as described but it did give me a search parameter idea that did work. If I type in -21 it gave me all the Defender of the Three shields with Acid Retaliation over 2100 since there is no other pattern that will match that !