Eternal Resurrected

I’ve recreated the mod Eternal. This is a complete rework.
All credits go to the original author:
PrincessLuna

Eternal Ressurected is a Wave Defense, the original Eternal was in fact the first wave defense
in Grim Dawn. While possible, I would not recommend to play Eternal Ressurected as a standalone map, it is alot more fun to use this map as a source for leveling your characters, or for item farming.

I’ve created a tutorial on how to use your campaign char in modded maps and vice versa:

Importent:
-If the map appears to bright, it was designed with light medium or high, postprocessing on, ambient occulision on.
-You need both expansions in order to play the map!

Changed:

-Removed negative standing with all factions.
-Removed extra awarded skill or attribute points from the map, you have a legit char
after playing Eternal Ressurected.

-Reworked all random waves.
-Reworked many of the main waves.
-Reworked the complete Terrain

Added:
-You can buy the campaign & and Crucible difficulty unlocks at the vendor

Untouched:
-The gods and ascended waves.

Download:

Some Pictures

4 Likes

Gear
[size=150][color=green]Gear[/color][/size]

1 Like

Thank you, buddy :slightly_smiling_face:

Nice work, had this on my list of mods to revive. You said this is an early version, what are your future plans?

Hi ASYLUM101,
first thing I like to say, we got a few nice early summer days here, that’s way it takes a few more days. I have to drive to my garden, meet friends and so on :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Otherwise it would be almost completed already. I’m going to extend the waves, include all the monsters, bosses and of course items - that are currently missing in the main mod. They are currently in but only in the custom waves, I introduced.

As Eternal came out, it was meant to be a standalone mod, but it never really worked good as a standalone mod. Item farming wasn’t great, alot of stuff was just missing.
My goal ist not to make a standalone experience, I always used Eternal for leveling characters to 100. That was what made this such a great mod for me. You need roughly 5-6 hours for a char to level him up to 100, I think that’s more than enough time. I also try to make this a source for item farming, but without being op - No cheats, no extra points! You have a legit char after playing the mod, you can with my tutorial play your char in the campaign, Crudicle and what ever you want. For item finding, I don’t change the drop tables from monster or bosses. Yóu kill a monster, it drops the same as in the campaign. Nothing op about it. You just don’t have the long way to walk between the monster totems in the campaign.

That’s it :joy: Maybe I do some more stuff, but I’m not sure now. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions, let me know.

Btw. Do you like the map rework aesthetic wise?

1 Like

I haven’t looked at it ingame, the screenshots look nice though.

Anyway, everything you’re saying sounds good. :+1:

Updated the entry Post. This is the main release. Everything else released in the future, is just the cherry on top :wink: