EU Passes Copyright Law

Of course you disagree. I know exactly what side of the bread you prefer buttered. You smugly think “this will never come back to bite me in the butt and will be very useful against people I don’t like, hohoho I’m so clever”. You’re wrong. You’d be a lot better off staying in your depth with stuff like GDStash or whathaveyou, because you have “petty tyrant” written all over you.

If it’s verifiably false, then post the proof. If they persist, they’re stupid. Ignore them. Advise others in what fashion their claims are verifiably false, and let them make their own decisions. Again, you’re a petty tyrant desperately looking for a way to set up your own court. That’s very clear to see.

And “things that are objectively true are not considered offensive”, you say? OH BOY ARE YOU IN FOR A SURPRISE. Let’s test those waters, shall we?

Men are more likely to possess genius-level intelligence than women.
People of African descent consistently score lower on IQ tests than other demographics, even when you control for upbringing, environment and any other relevant factor.
Jewish people are significantly overrepresented in higher income brackets and in higher education.
Being transgender demonstrates extreme levels of comorbidity with many documented mental illnesses, well beyond the mean.

No wait, I have more. Tell me when you’re triggered, sweetcheeks.

Women dominate unidirectional domestic violence (clear aggressor + passive victim) at 70% of such cases. Lesbian couples demonstrate the HIGHEST rates of inter-personal violence, gay men lowest, with heterosexual couples at “median”.
Women dominate in all forms of child abuse except sexual, and as it turns out they’re not terribly far behind men in that field either. (Given the supposed tendency for victims of female sexual abusers to underreport this difference between male and female sexual abusers MIGHT NOT EVEN EXIST, but that veers into conjecture.)
Gay men demonstrate HIV infection rates significantly higher than heterosexuals.
The “pay gap” is not a pay gap. It is an earnings gap. Women are not paid less, they EARN LESS due to a number of factors, MOST OF WHICH ARE FIRMLY IN THE WOMAN’S ABILITY TO CONTROL.

I’ll slaughter every single one of your sacred cows, I literally do not give a shit anymore. Offense is TAKEN, not given, and if you’re offended it’s because you’re being prompted to think for once in your damn life about something you hold as a deep-seated conviction. Yes, how very DARE someone question such a thing! You KNOW better! Or DO YOU?

nonsense, I am pretty liberal, and I mean that in the libertarian sense. I do not really fit on the US political spectrum, I am all over the place, depending on the issue :wink:

I can discuss things with anyone, but I draw the line at not accepting facts. As the saying goes, you are entitled to your opinion, but not to your own facts. I refuse to discuss things with people who live in denial, that is pointless.

If it’s verifiably false, then post the proof.

not sure what you are referring to, this was a generic statement

And “things that are objectively true are not considered offensive”, you say? OH BOY ARE YOU IN FOR A SURPRISE. Let’s test those waters, shall we?

well, let’s just say they should not and I do not consider them to be…

No wait, I have more. Tell me when you’re triggered, sweetcheeks.

keep them coming, you have not managed that yet. So far you did not actually provide any proof that these are facts and not just opinion and I wonder how many statistics show what you said and how many show something else :wink:

I’ll slaughter every single one of your sacred cows, I literally do not give a shit anymore. Offense is TAKEN, not given, and if you’re offended it’s because you’re being prompted to think for once in your damn life about something you hold as a deep-seated conviction.

sounds like you got triggered over the mere idea that someone disagrees with you, typical of your ilk. I hate all those snowflakes who can only dish out but whine and moan about anyone who disagrees.