Ex-Irrational environment director joins Crate!

Glad to see another team member added to Crate, Welcome Scott. Nice touches to be adding to the game. Also 250 Hours of Grim Dawn and tested Devotion. Excellent to see you have someone on the inside giving the game some play time and enjoying it too.

His Bioshock cred is 10/10, a game with some excellent attention to detail and great atmosphere.

Welcome, I like the work you have done on the game.
I hope you will also work on the expansion.

Welcome Scott.

The game sure is polishing up nicely. Cant wait to see how it looks when complete. :slight_smile:

Welcome :slight_smile: ! I like your work. Nice to hear that you enjoy the game too. Wish you a good time with Crate.

great notice. wellcome. your work see very nice

Glad to see yet another talented person added to the team!

And welcome to you, Scott. Based on the snippets of work shown, I’m really looking forward to seeing the art you create! :slight_smile:

Imagine a passive buff from drinking coffee:

The Jitters

“Your entire body oscillates at such a frequency, that your strikes rend your opponents’ internal organs liquefied.”

DoT Internal Trauma buff

So stoked for GD and CAN’T WAIT to find out what you guys decide to do next!

Wow, this is amazingly good news !!! Not only because your work looks really stunning, but also because adding a person to such a small team means that faith in the future is really high. And it should be !!!

Can’t wait to spot all little details in the world of Grim Dawn. And B28 coming this week confirmed … hell yeah :).

Awesome, good luck in future in CE!:smiley:

You guys are incredibles!!! believe me, I almost cry when I see the changes on the locations that I have been visiting again and again every single day.

Thanks for do this wonderfull job, my best wishes for you Crate People, I hope the future bring you many new games y que tengan mucho éxito!!! . Please don’t change (don’t become another Blizzard).

While it’s never this cut and clear in small teams, I want to know, is this correct? Eric (Hyboreal) works on what is and isn’t walkable, and dungeon design, and Scott (Sandcaster) works on making it all pretty?

Really, I just want to know whether I should attribute the hidden secret that unlit torches lead to in B28 to Sandcaster or Hyboreal. Or, more likely, a combination of the two.

Hey Sandcaster,

Your wrought iron design for Grim Dawn looks beautiful. I was playing the game on lowered graphic settings for better FPS, but after looking how you’ve made the game more beautiful, i’ll need to play on high settings.

Only guys like you (and other Crate dudes) know how to make a dark theme shine so bright (figuratively). Kudos.

great news, fap and waiting mode on :cry:

welkomen dude scott

Sweet, looking good, love the art

oh yeah, act one certainly could do with more character. much appreciated and hello scott. :slight_smile:

:open_mouth:

could you be a bit more specific?

Really nice additions. This was badly needed!

… the promise of future projects… I expect a long life to GD. Please do not leave never abandoned

I think such changes are more important than “Devotion”