Experience formula, help

Hello guys

Please those with a QI over 100, can you en-light me how to get this formula +100% I mean gain twice more experience from it ?

ultimateExperienceEquation,((((monsterLevel12.75-(averagePartyLevelaveragePartyLevel/50))+((monsterLevel-averagePartyLevel)*(averagePartyLevel/1.12)))0.12)(1+(monsterExperience/100))+3)^1.06+40,

You place the entire thing in parentheses and multiply by 2. E.g. (the formula) * 2

Thank you very much, already solved with ChatGPT, you are on pair with “him”. :wink:

However, now that I think : to speed the leveling process by 100% we have to multiply or divide by 2 in this formula ?

is this formula processing the amount of experience from kill or the amount of experience needed till next level ?

Multiply.

And I would strongly recommend against AI for modding Grim Dawn. There are not enough resources for it to accurately pull from to assess modding issues.

You are right, but I still have a bit of memories from my maths in school so I understood what ChatGPT did, by adding parentheses then multiply the whole by two. It didn’t change anything in the formula, so I concluded it was safe.

Then of course, I tested the same combat area with modded formula then without, and then compared the results to evaluate the change.