Hi, I’ve only been playing few weeks and like the game very much but struggling now to get past Theodin Marcell (Normal+veteran difficulty). Any advice?
Up that Aether res
Share link in GrimTools to get a link that you can then
copy and paste here in the forum… or anywhere
And welcome to the forum
- Replace the relic - it is for dual-wielding.
- Put points into Fighting Spirit, Internal Trauma, Menhir’s Will, Decorated Soldier, Scars of Battle and Spectral Binding - Military Conditioning does not need to be maxed yet.
- You need some Life Steal (Attack Damage converted to Health). Reassign points from Falcon to Toad and put Restless Remains in your gloves.
- Reassign points from Hawk to Assassins Blade.
- Consider to get Bat or Ghoul instead of Empty Throne.
- If you are not using the granted skill of Blessed Steel, then craft Purified Salt to increase your Aether resistance.
- For leveling my default ring components are a Frozen Heart and Corpse Dust.
- Are you using Forcewave as your default attack? I would assign it to RMB, but maybe you have customized your keybindings.
- Transmuted Forcewave scales with cast speed, so that your yellow ring does not help you much. Craft something better.
Thanks a lot for a quick replay. I’ll try to do as you recommended. Cheers.
Done it. easy-peay…crafted Purified salt, put some point into Fighting Spirit, Internal Trauma, Menhir’s Will, replaced relic for Calamity, reassigned points from Hawk to Assassins Blade and changed the yellow ring. thanks