Farming Shard of Beronath recipe...

Hi,

Is there anything I can do to imoprove my odds of dropping this recipe?

I’m level 91 atm, doing FG Ultimate, and it’s a lvl60 item, can it eventually drop while playing on Ultimate, or should I be doing something else?

Thanks guys

You can buy it from vendor in Ancient grove dungeon-Vinelton.

1 Like

As Nery said. Or farm e.g. Steps of Torment on Elite (boss chests) or Nemesis in Normal/Elite

Thank you! ;);):wink:

Alternatively, make a bunch of runs in VETERAN difficulty of any of the monsters listed, to speed the runs significantly and also avoid the higher level stuff @ the same time, increasing further the chances of having blueprints drop: [SPOILERS] List of Bosses that can drop blueprints

Highest drop rates are from monsters of “table C” but also have the lowest probability to drop blueprints. Highest blueprint drop probability is with “table A” but the blueprint you’re looking for has low odds. Still better then “table B”'s odds.

EDIT

Corrected the link, which was from the time before Crate’s Grim Dawn forum was hacked: old link no longer works because of the changes Crate did to the forums, which is why i removed it.

why when i click on the link it just takes me to the first page of the forums :frowning: im getting frustrated

Because the forum was hacked in May and Crate moved it to a new platform which broke all the old links. The old forum no longer exists so nothing to link to.

Farm rogue dungeons, Nemesis or try and buy it from the vendor in the Ancient Grove.

when you say try to buy it, is it random spawn at the vendor everytime ?? i got to him and he didnt had the recipe.

Yes. Vendors can be reset if you move away from them for a bit and then go back.

Here’s the correct link to the post: [SPOILERS] List of Bosses that can drop blueprints

I’ve been using the forum as a guest so i didn’t notice this reply sooner … oooooops …

@ medea_fleecestealer: not possible with SOME blueprints. @ least it wasn’t when i did it because, when i lost ALL my blueprints, @ 1st i bought all those available from vendors and then, after realizing some vendors had the possibility to have other blueprints, i targeted them specifically for quite a while and, though i got some blueprints out of it that way, some i just could not get @ all, like Squall relic, for example.

Ended up using the method described in my original reply in the topic and finally got Squall relic from Gollu’s.