[SPOILERS] List of Bosses that can drop blueprints

A quote from the 1.0.4.0 changelog, in case you missed it.

I’ve extracted the 1.0.4.0 assets and parsed a list of these bosses. The locations come from the Monster Database. Bosses exclusive to the expansion are in a separate list at the bottom.

BOSS NAME					LOCATION
Balegor, the Swamp King				East Marsh
Baros Wradlith, Lord of the Lost Souls		Spined Cove
Bloodfeast the Ruthless				Tyrant's Hold
Ellena, the First Slith				Hargate's Laboratory
Gollus, the Deepdweller				Den of the Lost
Gutworm, the Maneater				Smuggler's Basin
Harvoul, the Earthshaker			Tomb of Korvaak
High Priest Rolderathis				Sunken Reliquary
Nacrathan, the Timeless				Lost Tomb of the Damned
Nicholas Balthazar				Staunton Mine
Plagius, the Decrepit				The Black Sepulcher
Primordian, the Forgotten One			Foggy Bank: Cavern
Ragrathar Rageblood				Asterkarn Valley
Voldrak, the Destroyer				Smuggler's Pass
Wraith of Sorrows				The Bone Pit

BOSS NAME					LOCATION
Allostria, the Mindthief			The Infestation
Avris Marrowill					Decrepit Cellar\Overgrown Cellar
Dreven Cole					Chamber of the High Council
Galakros, the Mountain				Malmouth Sewers
Naxen Shade					Barrowholm Mine
Packla, the Turning				Gloomwald

Drop Rates:

[spoiler]Allostria, the Mindthief (AoM)
10% chance of a Blueprint from Table A
5% chance of a Blueprint from Table C

Avris Marrowill (AoM) This boss appears to be bugged as both blueprint drops are set to zero
0% chance of a Blueprint from Table A
0% chance of a Blueprint from Table C

Balegor, the Swamp King
10.2% chance of a Blueprint from Table B
4.8% chance of a Blueprint from Table C

Baros Wradlith, Lord of the Lost Souls
9.9% chance of a Blueprint from Table B
5.1% chance of a Blueprint from Table C

Bloodfeast the Ruthless
10% chance of a Blueprint from Table B

Dreven Cole (AoM)

Ellena, the First Slith
6.5% chance of a Blueprint from Table A
3.9% chance of a Blueprint from Table C

Galakros, the Mountain (AoM)
9% chance of a Blueprint from Table A
6% chance of a Blueprint from Table C

Gollus, the Deepdweller
15.05% chance of a Blueprint from Table B
4.9% chance of a Blueprint from Table C

Gutworm, the Maneater
10% chance of a Blueprint from Table B

Harvoul, the Earthshaker
6.6% chance of a Blueprint from Table B
3.4% chance of a Blueprint from Table C

High Priest Rolderathis
9.9% chance of a Blueprint from Table A
5.4% chance of a Blueprint from Table C

Nacrathan, the Timeless
9.9% chance of a Blueprint from Table B

Naxen Shade (AoM)

Nicholas Balthazar

Packla, the Turning (AoM)
9.6% chance of a Blueprint from Table A
5.4% chance of a Blueprint from Table C

Plagius, the Decrepit
6.6% chance of a Blueprint from Table B
3.4% chance of a Blueprint from Table C

Primordian, the Forgotten One
6.5% chance of a Blueprint from Table B
4.55% chance of a Blueprint from Table C

Ragrathar Rageblood
15% chance of a Blueprint from Table B
4.5% chance of a Blueprint from Table C

Voldrak, the Destroyer
10.2% chance of a Blueprint from Table B

Wraith of Sorrows
5.4% chance of a Blueprint from Table C[/spoiler]

TABLE A:
[2.621%] Explorer’s Trousers, Explorer’s Tunic, Guardsman’s Breastplate, Guardsman’s Defender, Maiven’s Lens
[2.097%] Adept’s Dagger, Adept’s Wand, Bounty Hunter’s Girdle, Flamesilk Sash, Frostguard Girdle, Shockweave Sash, Warmonger’s Belt, Wraithbone Sash
[1.747%] Adept’s Boots, Adept’s Circlet, Adept’s Gloves, Adept’s Greaves, Adept’s Grips, Adept’s Hood, Omen, Ranger’s Casque, Ranger’s Helm, Spellfire Wand, Squire’s Boots, Squire’s Gauntlets, Squire’s Greaves, Squire’s Handguards, Storm’s Edge, The Eye, Tremor, Witchstalker
[1.572%] Adept’s Morningstar, Adept’s Scepter, Adept’s Spellblade, Brutal Carver, Frontloading Rifle, Glyphed Spellbook, Hand Mortar, Honed Broadsword, Occult Skull, Siege Shield
[1.223%] Adept’s Flanged Mace, Brutal Decapitator, Glyphed Tome, Honed Conqueror, Master’s Scepter, Master’s Spellblade, Occult Effigy, Shrapnel Gun, Shrapnel Pistol, Sovereign Shield
[0.216%] Relic - Desolation, Relic - Sacrifice
[0.211%] Blazethread Sash, Empowered Chthonian Thread Sash, Equilibrium Sash
[0.205%] Empowered Essence of Beronath, Empowered Plaguemancer’s Amulet, Empowered Tempest Sigil, Lapis Mantichora, Mark of Fierce Resolve
[0.195%] Callidor’s Vestments, Cowl of Mogdrogen, Cowl of the Blind Assassin, Decorated Pauldrons, Empowered Black Grimoire of Og’Napesh, Empowered Malformed Effigy, Empowered Skyshard Spellblade, Empowered Spellfire Wand, Firestorm Scepter, Flame Keeper’s Jacket, Myrmidon Visor, Relic - Ancestor, Relic - Blight, Relic - Zeal, Ruby of Elemental Balance, Sapphire of Elemental Balance, Ulda’Jax, Unholy Visage of the Covenant, Vortex Stone
[0.151%] Relic - Aegis, Relic - Annihilation, Relic - Citadel, Relic - Necrosis, Relic - Nemesis, Relic - Primal Instinct, Relic - Reckoning, Relic - Ulzuin’s Pyroclasm
[0.130%] Prismatic Diamond, Relic - Avenger, Relic - Eye of the Storm, Shard of Beronath
[0.108%] Relic - Agrivix’s Malice, Relic - Belgothian’s Carnage, Relic - Blademaster’s Talisman, Relic - Bysmiel’s Domination, Relic - Dreeg’s Affliction, Relic - Iskandra’s Balance, Relic - Malediction, Relic - Menhir’s Bastion, Relic - Oblivion, Relic - Oleron’s Wrath, Relic - Plunderer’s Talisman, Relic - Scourge, Relic - Solael’s Decimation
[0.090%] Damnation, Herald of Blazing Ends, Raka’Jax, Starfury Emerald, Tinker’s Ingenuity, Voidmancer’s Cord
[0.083%] Basilisk Claw, Olexra’s Chill, Spellbreaker Waistguard
[0.081%] Essence of the Grim Dawn, Eye of Dominion, Leviathan, Mark of Divinity, Siegebreaker, Ulzuin’s Torment
[0.074%] Arcanum Sigillis, Badge of Mastery
[0.072%] Beronath, Reforged, Codex of Eternal Storms, Pestilence of Dreeg, Reforged Chains of Oleron
[0.068%] Herald of the Apocalypse

TABLE B:
[4.072%] Relic - Corruption, Relic - Glacier, Relic - Rampage, Relic - Sanctuary
[3.665%] Relic - Inferno
[3.258%] Relic - Squall
[2.850%] Relic - Arbiter, Relic - Deathchill, Relic - Guile, Relic - Savage, Relic - Slaughter, Relic - Torment
[2.443%] Relic - Bladedancer’s Talisman, Relic - Conflagration, Relic - Juggernaut, Relic - Marauder’s Talisman, Relic - Terror, Relic - Fortress, Relic - Haunt
[1.108%] Explorer’s Trousers, Explorer’s Tunic, Guardsman’s Breastplate, Guardsman’s Defender, Maiven’s Lens
[0.886%] Adept’s Dagger, Adept’s Wand, Bounty Hunter’s Girdle, Flamesilk Sash, Frostguard Girdle, Shockweave Sash, Warmonger’s Belt, Wraithbone Sash
[0.738%] Adept’s Boots, Adept’s Circlet, Adept’s Gloves, Adept’s Greaves, Adept’s Grips, Adept’s Hood, Omen, Ranger’s Casque, Ranger’s Helm, Spellfire Wand, Squire’s Boots, Squire’s Gauntlets, Squire’s Greaves, Squire’s Handguards, Storm’s Edge, The Eye, Tremor, Witchstalker
[0.665%] Adept’s Morningstar, Adept’s Scepter, Adept’s Spellblade, Brutal Carver, Frontloading Rifle, Glyphed Spellbook, Hand Mortar, Honed Broadsword, Occult Skull, Siege Shield
[0.517%] Adept’s Flanged Mace, Brutal Decapitator, Glyphed Tome, Honed Conqueror, Master’s Scepter, Master’s Spellblade, Occult Effigy, Shrapnel Gun, Shrapnel Pistol, Sovereign Shield
[0.114%] Relic - Desolation, Relic - Sacrifice
[0.111%] Blazethread Sash, Empowered Chthonian Thread Sash, Equilibrium Sash
[0.108%] Empowered Essence of Beronath, Empowered Plaguemancer’s Amulet, Empowered Tempest Sigil, Lapis Mantichora, Mark of Fierce Resolve
[0.103%] Callidor’s Vestments, Cowl of Mogdrogen, Cowl of the Blind Assassin, Decorated Pauldrons, Empowered Black Grimoire of Og’Napesh, Empowered Malformed Effigy, Empowered Skyshard Spellblade, Empowered Spellfire Wand, Firestorm Scepter, Flame Keeper’s Jacket, Myrmidon Visor, Relic - Ancestor, Relic - Blight, Relic - Zeal, Ruby of Elemental Balance, Sapphire of Elemental Balance, Ulda’Jax, Unholy Visage of the Covenant, Vortex Stone
[0.080%] Relic - Aegis, Relic - Annihilation, Relic - Citadel, Relic - Necrosis, Relic - Nemesis, Relic - Primal Instinct, Relic - Reckoning, Relic - Ulzuin’s Pyroclasm
[0.068%] Prismatic Diamond, Relic - Avenger, Relic - Eye of the Storm, Shard of Beronath
[0.057%] Relic - Agrivix’s Malice, Relic - Belgothian’s Carnage, Relic - Blademaster’s Talisman, Relic - Bysmiel’s Domination, Relic - Dreeg’s Affliction, Relic - Iskandra’s Balance, Relic - Malediction, Relic - Menhir’s Bastion, Relic - Oblivion, Relic - Oleron’s Wrath, Relic - Plunderer’s Talisman, Relic - Scourge, Relic - Solael’s Decimation
[0.048%] Damnation, Herald of Blazing Ends, Raka’Jax, Starfury Emerald, Tinker’s Ingenuity, Voidmancer’s Cord
[0.044%] Basilisk Claw, Olexra’s Chill, Spellbreaker Waistguard
[0.043%] Essence of the Grim Dawn, Eye of Dominion, Leviathan, Mark of Divinity, Siegebreaker, Ulzuin’s Torment
[0.039%] Arcanum Sigillis, Badge of Mastery
[0.038%] Beronath, Reforged, Codex of Eternal Storms, Pestilence of Dreeg, Reforged Chains of Oleron
[0.036%] Herald of the Apocalypse

TABLE C:
[1.275%] Relic - Desolation, Relic - Sacrifice
[1.243%] Blazethread Sash, Empowered Chthonian Thread Sash, Equilibrium Sash
[1.211%] Empowered Essence of Beronath, Empowered Plaguemancer’s Amulet, Empowered Tempest Sigil, Lapis Mantichora, Mark of Fierce Resolve
[1.148%] Callidor’s Vestments, Cowl of Mogdrogen, Cowl of the Blind Assassin, Decorated Pauldrons, Empowered Black Grimoire of Og’Napesh, Empowered Malformed Effigy, Empowered Skyshard Spellblade, Empowered Spellfire Wand, Firestorm Scepter, Flame Keeper’s Jacket, Myrmidon Visor, Relic - Ancestor, Relic - Blight, Relic - Zeal, Ruby of Elemental Balance, Sapphire of Elemental Balance, Ulda’Jax, Unholy Visage of the Covenant, Vortex Stone
[1.135%] Relic - Corruption, Relic - Glacier, Relic - Rampage, Relic - Sanctuary
[1.022%] Relic - Inferno
[0.908%] Relic - Squall
[0.893%] Relic - Aegis, Relic - Annihilation, Relic - Citadel, Relic - Necrosis, Relic - Nemesis, Relic - Primal Instinct, Relic - Reckoning, Relic - Ulzuin’s Pyroclasm
[0.795%] Relic - Arbiter, Relic - Deathchill, Relic - Guile, Relic - Savage, Relic - Slaughter, Relic - Torment
[0.765%] Prismatic Diamond, Relic - Avenger, Relic - Eye of the Storm, Shard of Beronath
[0.681%] Relic - Bladedancer’s Talisman, Relic - Conflagration, Relic - Juggernaut, Relic - Marauder’s Talisman, Relic - Terror
[0.638%] Relic - Agrivix’s Malice, Relic - Belgothian’s Carnage, Relic - Blademaster’s Talisman, Relic - Bysmiel’s Domination, Relic - Dreeg’s Affliction, Relic - Iskandra’s Balance, Relic - Malediction, Relic - Menhir’s Bastion, Relic - Oblivion, Relic - Oleron’s Wrath, Relic - Plunderer’s Talisman, Relic - Scourge, Relic - Solael’s Decimation
[0.568%] Relic - Fortress, Relic - Haunt
[0.517%] Adept’s Boots, Adept’s Gloves, Adept’s Hood, Bounty Hunter’s Girdle, Ranger’s Helm, Shockweave Sash, Squire’s Boots, Squire’s Gauntlets, Warmonger’s Belt, Wraithbone Sash
[0.431%] Explorer’s Trousers, Explorer’s Tunic, Guardsman’s Breastplate, Guardsman’s Defender, Maiven’s Lens, Bloodbound Ointment, Deathwhisper Ointment, Hoarfrost Ointment, Royal Jelly Essence, Royal Jelly Extract, Spiritbane Ointment
[0.388%] Adept’s Circlet, Adept’s Dagger, Adept’s Flanged Mace, Adept’s Greaves, Adept’s Grips, Adept’s Morningstar, Adept’s Scepter, Adept’s Spellblade, Adept’s Wand, Brutal Carver, Brutal Decapitator, Flamesilk Sash, Frontloading Rifle, Glyphed Spellbook, Glyphed Tome, Hand Mortar, Honed Broadsword, Honed Conqueror, Master’s Scepter, Master’s Spellblade, Occult Effigy, Occult Skull, Omen, Ranger’s Casque, Shrapnel Gun, Shrapnel Pistol, Siege Shield, Sovereign Shield, Spellfire Wand, Squire’s Greaves, Squire’s Handguards, The Eye, Arcanum Oil, Bloodfang Oil, Lifestealer Oil, Venomfang Oil
[0.344%] Witchstalker
[0.301%] Frostguard Girdle, Storm’s Edge, Tremor, Elixir of the Aether, Elixir of the Ancients, Elixir of the Hunt, Elixir of the Void
[0.266%] Damnation, Herald of Blazing Ends, Raka’Jax, Starfury Emerald, Tinker’s Ingenuity, Voidmancer’s Cord
[0.246%] Basilisk Claw, Olexra’s Chill, Spellbreaker Waistguard
[0.239%] Essence of the Grim Dawn, Eye of Dominion, Leviathan, Mark of Divinity, Siegebreaker, Ulzuin’s Torment
[0.219%] Arcanum Sigillis, Badge of Mastery
[0.213%] Beronath, Reforged, Codex of Eternal Storms, Pestilence of Dreeg, Reforged Chains of Oleron
[0.199%] Herald of the Apocalypse

Important notes: [ul][li]All drop rates listed here are for Grim Dawn without the expansion. I haven’t parsed the expansion data yet but I know the drop rates will be lower because more items were added to each list.[/li]
[li] All items listed here are blueprints. I removed the "Blueprint: " and "Recipe: " text from every item to save space.[/li]
[li] Blueprints are grouped by drop rate from highest to lowest drop chance and listed in alphabetical order. It’s best to use Ctrl + F to find something specific.[/li]
[li] In my opinion, these drop rates are horrible and these blueprints are so common that almost all of them should be found through normal gameplay (or Treasure Trove farming). Farming these bosses is a waste of time.[/li]
[/ul]

The drop rate must be abyssimal.

I’ve been farming for several hours (I admit, not all the bosses but mostly the ones that are easier to reach) and I haven’t got a single blueprint drop…

i remember a legendary helmet from Balegor, a weapon from Harvoul and an amulet from Voldrak… it’s something because i didn’t really farm any of them but clearly it falls far behind all the legendary BP i got from Nemeses.

i don’t remember the mythical relics BP (the only ones i didn’t get by TT only) or the epic blueprints so there might be more.

anyway it’s always interesting to know that sort of things, thank you for the list !

Thanks for taking the time to do this. So far I’ve found the crucible better for blueprints but would be interested in others’ observations re: this list.

When farming Fabius, I always farm Baros Wradlith, Lord of the Lost Souls, too.

Since 1.0.4.0 I got 1 or 2 Blueprints from him (Kills: >100), one Relic from his coffin and maybe one from him.

Drop rate is pretty bad. Nemesis/treasure trove hunts are superior

Wradlith just dropped Mythical Beronath, Reforged-Blueprint. :slight_smile:

Nice, definite improvement since last thing I red from you.

I’ve added a list of drop rates and all of the blueprints the bosses can drop to the first post.

Yes, they are. The blueprints these bosses drop are also pretty common. You should find most of them through normal gameplay or Treasure Trove farming. I’m only missing four of the 160 blueprints I’ve listed.

While I do farm Wradlith, Rolderathis, and Balthazar quite a bit I don’t remember any of them dropping blueprints. All of my recent blueprint drops have come from random heroes, Bloodlord Thalonis, Kilrian, and Treasure Troves.

Damn , I pretty much had him in one of my farming routines and had nada since playing AoM . Had a legendary a couple of times and one from his sarcophagus but no BP’s from him .

If the chance to drop one has been upped , how bad was it before . 0.1% , we doubled it 0.2% :stuck_out_tongue:

With a 10% and 5% drop surely should have had way more from him . Best keep on keeping on :slight_smile:

Good God , did you report him ?

What a sick human being …

I couldn’t be a Dev , I would just ban people like that forever , that’s not good :confused:

It’s all bad , real bad , but the down’s syndrome remark , something needs to be done .

No chance at the level 90 relics, why would I even bother with these? Nemesis troves are still in a league of their own, doing anything else seems just silly.

I don´t especially chase them, but when hunting Fabius it´s a short trip to Spined Cove and sometimes Moosi is there. :slight_smile:

Is there a full list of blueprints somewhere; like a checklist of some sort? Base game+AoM

https://www.grimtools.com/db/category/blueprints/items

Thanks, this is a really useful list, I guess I will need to farm certain bosses, as I am still missing a ton of blueprints… especially the new AoM components. Oddly, I have completed Elite with 3 characters and none of them found any of the level 75 (non-Seal) component blueprints yet, only my one character playing on Ultimate found some of the (back then, level 94) Seal blueprints.

I think treasure trove drops rates aren’t much better. I count myself lucky if any epic stuff drops, but most often it is just rares and components. I have had troves drop nothing but iron and potions, too.

thx, this really solved my problem of getting a low lvl blueprint i couldn’t get my hands on by other means. A few gollus runs did the trick.