Fashion Dawn

11, 12, and 18 are next level! Good job!

1 Like

Barahir, my lightning Warder. Uncharacteristically for Soldiers and Shamans, he is quite a vain fellow and always has to have the latest fashion.

Also, this look kinda reminds me of a LOTR Nazgul/Witch King of Angmar figure.

3 Likes

Isaac’s secret lover embarks on revenge:

Last of her Legion,
against creatures teeming and numberless, powered by the very will of thirsting gods… She holds the line:

4 Likes

The 2nd one rocks! Wasn’t sold on the sword at first but realized you went for it because it is chipped and kinda crappy. As it would be if she was making a last stand. Very nice detail!

1 Like

2 Likes

Faria Tel, Beastmaster (Conjurer)
Faria%20Tel

Getting the three principal pets she uses into the aesthetic was a bit of a struggle (tough to find something for Briathorns). Though the Eye of Dominion and the weapon don’t really gel with the overall colour scheme on their own, both work very well with other effects on the character (Howl of Mogdrogen has the same colour as the Eye, Ancestral Ward has the same colour as the Blackwood Wand). And the Eye specifically also fits the lore. After all, why would her beasts follow her if she’s wearing the skins of her previous pets? Well, mind control solves the issue :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Japan mythology’s demon vibes. To reap flesh and soul.
BloodMoon

7 Likes

Tried to use all gears with cross and ended up with Necro Helmet :rofl:

3 Likes

5 Likes

That’s cool. I’ve never thought of using Crossbow illusions on those 2h Fire builds.
I don’t think there’s a 2h Fire crossbow that’s used in endgame builds in this game.

1 Like

Cindertouch gloves would be better, in my humble opinion :slightly_smiling_face:. The rest looks nice.

1 Like

5 Likes

14 Likes

very very nice :ok_hand::+1: - using that pose really adds to it

1 Like

Wait a minute :thinking:… Does he hold a two-handed weapon in one arm? That is a pretty strong dude :grin:.

2 Likes

:frowning: If I don’t know who to blame, I blame :zantai:
Also the left hand and arm blend with the torso in a weird way - there’s a gap near the elbow.

1 Like

Two takes on the same character:

Kohen Wex, Lifedrinker (Spellbinder)

20210527190108_1
In her original form, she was half-Vit half-Aether Drain Essence caster which suited the Elder Vampire aesthetic I was going for.

20210527185914_1
This is her new look after I had to abandon the Vit/Aether combo due to poor performance and went full Aether (damn you, Uroboruuk conversion!). The bloodrinker aesthetic just didn’t really work with the Aether effects and bone armor I was getting from the set, so she turned into a lich instead.

6 Likes

Oooh best one I’ve seen so far.

redid my Dunefiend Dervish and changed its “clothes” while i was at it

4 Likes

some stoner fashion

4 Likes