Fashion Dawn

that’s how female murder coif look to me, male look like the one above

that’s what the illusion says image

but it might be a conflict/bork from back 3 years ago when i used the GDstash “get all illusions” function, since it wouldn’t be my first/only borked illusion :thinking:

You might want to delete the illusions file, and redo the illusions… Stasher has been updated many times since years ago so… Might fix it for you…

2 Likes

5 Likes

I see Gildor, i like :ok_hand:

1 Like

Some Fire EoR goodnight fashion

3 Likes

Auldvig, Vitality Totem Archon.

Tried to represent both the dark, shamanistic nature of the character and the royalty of someone bearing the title of archon. Weapon and offhand intended to imitate the shapes of the totems he plants everywhere :smiley:

4 Likes

Pquara the Blademaster

Tried to go for a clean, streamlined aesethetic. An efficient, nimble blademaster wants light, close-fitting armor. Since dual wielding long weapons is uncommon and impractical, gave her an offhand “parrying dagger” for historical accuracy.

6 Likes

A bit outdated but check out ma boyz n gurlz

12 Likes

11, 12, and 18 are next level! Good job!

1 Like

Barahir, my lightning Warder. Uncharacteristically for Soldiers and Shamans, he is quite a vain fellow and always has to have the latest fashion.

Also, this look kinda reminds me of a LOTR Nazgul/Witch King of Angmar figure.

3 Likes

Isaac’s secret lover embarks on revenge:

Last of her Legion,
against creatures teeming and numberless, powered by the very will of thirsting gods… She holds the line:

4 Likes

The 2nd one rocks! Wasn’t sold on the sword at first but realized you went for it because it is chipped and kinda crappy. As it would be if she was making a last stand. Very nice detail!

1 Like

2 Likes

Faria Tel, Beastmaster (Conjurer)
Faria%20Tel

Getting the three principal pets she uses into the aesthetic was a bit of a struggle (tough to find something for Briathorns). Though the Eye of Dominion and the weapon don’t really gel with the overall colour scheme on their own, both work very well with other effects on the character (Howl of Mogdrogen has the same colour as the Eye, Ancestral Ward has the same colour as the Blackwood Wand). And the Eye specifically also fits the lore. After all, why would her beasts follow her if she’s wearing the skins of her previous pets? Well, mind control solves the issue :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Japan mythology’s demon vibes. To reap flesh and soul.
BloodMoon

7 Likes

Tried to use all gears with cross and ended up with Necro Helmet :rofl:

3 Likes

5 Likes

That’s cool. I’ve never thought of using Crossbow illusions on those 2h Fire builds.
I don’t think there’s a 2h Fire crossbow that’s used in endgame builds in this game.

1 Like

Cindertouch gloves would be better, in my humble opinion :slightly_smiling_face:. The rest looks nice.

1 Like