Fashion Dawn

5 Likes

14 Likes

very very nice :ok_hand::+1: - using that pose really adds to it

1 Like

Wait a minute :thinking:… Does he hold a two-handed weapon in one arm? That is a pretty strong dude :grin:.

2 Likes

:frowning: If I don’t know who to blame, I blame :zantai:
Also the left hand and arm blend with the torso in a weird way - there’s a gap near the elbow.

1 Like

Two takes on the same character:

Kohen Wex, Lifedrinker (Spellbinder)

20210527190108_1
In her original form, she was half-Vit half-Aether Drain Essence caster which suited the Elder Vampire aesthetic I was going for.

20210527185914_1
This is her new look after I had to abandon the Vit/Aether combo due to poor performance and went full Aether (damn you, Uroboruuk conversion!). The bloodrinker aesthetic just didn’t really work with the Aether effects and bone armor I was getting from the set, so she turned into a lich instead.

6 Likes

Oooh best one I’ve seen so far.

redid my Dunefiend Dervish and changed its “clothes” while i was at it

4 Likes

some stoner fashion

4 Likes

Playing DE :eye:

9 Likes

Nice outfit :+1:. Acid Drain Essence, I suppose?

I’ve meant Dreeg’s Evil :eye:
:laughing:

Well, on this forum DE usually means Drain Essence, DEE - Dreeg’s Evil Eye, that is why I was confused :smile:. Also, that armor has many different eyes, so… Nevermind. As usual, you make great illusions, @tqFan.

Good screenshots for sure :stuck_out_tongue: I like yours too, you might be my favorite illusionist in this thread.

1 Like

4 Likes

Stay away from me or my eye or my eye eyes or my other eye or my other others eye

3 Likes

4 Likes

Cold/Vitality Phantasmal Blades Reaper

6 Likes

oh my that’s a gorgeously captured buff moment

1 Like

leveling fashion :blush:

2 Likes