Fashion Dawn

The first one I used, haha. It didn’t look as impressive as I expected, so I switched to Stonefather.

1 Like

6 Likes

Royal purple and gold. Love it.

1 Like

A rly nice 1.
Looks like a proper set!

1 Like

That looks… weird :face_with_raised_eyebrow:. Royal Wendigo?

What do you think about these shoulders, @tqFan?

3 Likes

That’s a very good find but I used them in the past a few times, i.e.

gd_druid2

and wanted something different this time. Also they look uncomfortably tight in the neck :laughing:
And the ones I used make the Ravager helm fit in one more way than just the color.
Actually my first candidate were these below but I dropped them for the reason mentioned:

3 Likes

4 Likes

What offhand is that?

1 Like

It’s one of the Wraith offhands, Compelled I think. Drops in FG.

2 Likes

Marcus is right on the money

1 Like

4 Likes

getting ready to move to the Farthest Frontiers

:grin:

11 Likes

How do you get custom background? I want the malmouth one, stuck with fogotten gods. I also have a few loading screens I want gone. Settings or do you have to mod the game?

Edit: Thanks TQ! I remember now. I didn’t (and still don’t) want any mods. Too bad.

The same post I linked you previously, seems like you didn’t read it :thinking:

2 Likes

you don’t need to use a mod/tool/GI at all, you just need to download the screen and plop it in the appropriate folder

2 Likes

gave my aether blademaster some more fitting fashion than the frontier outfit

4 Likes

The “Worn Pants” appear to be the only attire that shows off my Reaper’s fine behind

I sometimes like making the lowest end fashion I can. Minus the dual Omens, can’t pass them up.

5 Likes

Everytime I see “low end fashion”, I am reminded of my late Lvl 100 Vindicator I outfitted exclusively in gear found in the close vinicity of Devils Crossing.
I say late because I tended to keep lvl 10 “placeholder” characters for build concepts I wanted to try. At the time I had one such placeholder for elementalist, that I decided I don’t feel like running any time soon. So I’ve seen a low-lvl geared character, delete, done. Then I went looking for my Vindicator, and presto he’s gone, while Elelemtalist was still there.

Could you ask your reaper if she would like to go out with my spellbinder?

Damn!
Nice… swords. :scorv: