Fashion Dawn

Marcus is right on the money

1 Like

4 Likes

getting ready to move to the Farthest Frontiers

:grin:

11 Likes

How do you get custom background? I want the malmouth one, stuck with fogotten gods. I also have a few loading screens I want gone. Settings or do you have to mod the game?

Edit: Thanks TQ! I remember now. I didn’t (and still don’t) want any mods. Too bad.

The same post I linked you previously, seems like you didn’t read it :thinking:

2 Likes

you don’t need to use a mod/tool/GI at all, you just need to download the screen and plop it in the appropriate folder

2 Likes

gave my aether blademaster some more fitting fashion than the frontier outfit

4 Likes

The “Worn Pants” appear to be the only attire that shows off my Reaper’s fine behind

I sometimes like making the lowest end fashion I can. Minus the dual Omens, can’t pass them up.

5 Likes

Everytime I see “low end fashion”, I am reminded of my late Lvl 100 Vindicator I outfitted exclusively in gear found in the close vinicity of Devils Crossing.
I say late because I tended to keep lvl 10 “placeholder” characters for build concepts I wanted to try. At the time I had one such placeholder for elementalist, that I decided I don’t feel like running any time soon. So I’ve seen a low-lvl geared character, delete, done. Then I went looking for my Vindicator, and presto he’s gone, while Elelemtalist was still there.

Could you ask your reaper if she would like to go out with my spellbinder?

Damn!
Nice… swords. :scorv:

Thread carefully behind the Veil and beware of its soulless guardian :damage_aether:.

7 Likes

5 Likes

This one barely counts, since about half of the gear isn’t even illusioned, but whatever…
Nurael
You can take 0.5 guesses as to what class and build this is XD

3 Likes

obviously Aether DEE Pyromancer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Crap! I’ve been discovered!

1 Like

Liars! No one shall joke about Meme Dawn! I’m heartbroken it’s not viable:

2 Likes

Finally got GI and understood how it works, so now I can join the high quality fashion dawn society!
Some of my favourite transmogs to test it:
BaneGargoth3

BloodMoon2

CrownOfThorns2

IceAndAcid4

Rhaast2

Scorpion3

TheodinsCreation2

Also a new one! Cosmic Reaper
The Scythe is said to be made out of coutnless nebulas the Cosmic Reaper have conquered. They travel across the galaxy and reap star by star, till one day the world will embrace the nothingness they have created.
CosmicRaper

8 Likes

Cool illusions, colors and poses.

1 Like

Nice! I particularly like the Dreegal’anore one; that helmet choice is quite fitting.