Fashion Dawn

If you want it, you only need to change 1 line in one file:

Not visible in Main Manu, I guess I’d have to hard mod for it instead of a soft one.

This the feeling I have almost every time I make an illusion.

2 Likes

Geez people. I just learned how to use GI and you make fashion dawn even more complicated…
I guess in the future people will make their own armor/weapon models for their transmogs. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I go with the reaper on off-hand and deathguard scythe on my main hand. Both scythe and the asymmetry is just good looking

2 Likes

I went with bloodreaper’s claw as mainhand, and the reaper of the accursed as off-hand. One of my favourites, that sword.

(I’m still not very comfortable with the fact this guy is a Templar, and not - say - a Defiler.)

1 Like

A grim halloween everyone :ghost:

8 Likes

Siege Commander Barra (Cadence Warlord)

Barra

If only there was an option to turn off augment effects in illusions. The glow kinda disrupts the clean, heavy plate style.

10 Likes

Remove the Augment for your screenshot. :grinning:

1 Like

Sometimes I use some bad augments just for the glow, for fashion! :rofl:

3 Likes

Cosmic Vortex

With fire of creation in their hands, Cosmic Vortex gives life to countless of planets of this world. It is hundreds of thousands years later that the Vortex comes back in a thunderous swirl and they destroy the very life they created. Life is a mere playing for the Vortex.
The endless swirl of Cosmic Vortex gives birth to their children, so called Wind Devils in Cairn.

7 Likes

I love this helmet from the DoM mod!

Nominated for the “Ugliest Outfit of the Year” award. :grin:

4 Likes

Cough Mythical Maw of Despair Cough

The armor gives me tqVibes.

2 Likes

Oh, I thought it was a DoM item; thx for clarifying! :slight_smile:

That’s because it is from TQ. :rofl: Obsidian Breastplate to be exact.

2 Likes

Vrasc Egdenor (Bleed Conjurer)

6 Likes

I’m getting hillbilly Michael Myers vibes (in a good way). Nice, would not want to see that coming at me at night :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

15 Likes

The colors here are just so good! Could fit into my Cosmic transmogs quite well (if it had a more extra helm). :stuck_out_tongue:
On another topic, I take pictures of my transmogs with all settings maxed and yet I feel they lack the detail compared to other people’s posts. May be my eyes deceiving me or something is not right with my GD, hmm.

For me it’s all settings at max + making character bigger (almost the height of the screen, well at least when not using the vanilla background with Grim Dawn title) / zooming with GI which adds resolution.

I do that too, my resolution is mere 1366x768 though. :frowning:

Your last illusion lacks lightning quality / shine / reflection, sth like that. Reminds me of my screenshots at some different settings. Are you sure everything is at max? Maybe post screenshot of your video settings.