Fashion Dawn

don’t mess with shovel clancys, ghost reckons…

6 Likes

Femme la Feu

Come on, baby, light my fire
Come on, baby, light my fire
Try to set the night on FIIIREEYEA!

4 Likes

Erulan Guardian

could probably have benefited greatly from one of tqFan’s GI poses, but i’m lazy :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Dark souls inspiration :faction_devilscrossing:

4 Likes

4 Likes

I absolutely love asymmetric pauldrons =) built a whole transmog around fateweaver mantle

7 Likes

4 Likes

Hey again folks! Same warlord as my first post in this thread but with some updated threads, happy grinding!

4 Likes

my current pet Ritualist’s fashion made me realize how much i need a dedicated Veil’s Edge and Edge of Death “aether” fashion - if only Reaper of the Accursed was a viable weapon/“dagger” fashion :pensive:

i couldn’t decide on the boots, just didn’t feel like there were any that was “just right”, Final March coming in the closest but also at the same time felt so generic and out of place on the "aether plate"set overall :thinking: - Deathwalkers were another close one, but just seemed too swollen compared to everything else

7 Likes

If you want it, you only need to change 1 line in one file:

Not visible in Main Manu, I guess I’d have to hard mod for it instead of a soft one.

This the feeling I have almost every time I make an illusion.

2 Likes

Geez people. I just learned how to use GI and you make fashion dawn even more complicated…
I guess in the future people will make their own armor/weapon models for their transmogs. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

I go with the reaper on off-hand and deathguard scythe on my main hand. Both scythe and the asymmetry is just good looking

2 Likes

I went with bloodreaper’s claw as mainhand, and the reaper of the accursed as off-hand. One of my favourites, that sword.

(I’m still not very comfortable with the fact this guy is a Templar, and not - say - a Defiler.)

1 Like

A grim halloween everyone :ghost:

8 Likes

Siege Commander Barra (Cadence Warlord)

Barra

If only there was an option to turn off augment effects in illusions. The glow kinda disrupts the clean, heavy plate style.

10 Likes

Remove the Augment for your screenshot. :grinning:

1 Like

Sometimes I use some bad augments just for the glow, for fashion! :rofl:

3 Likes

Cosmic Vortex

With fire of creation in their hands, Cosmic Vortex gives life to countless of planets of this world. It is hundreds of thousands years later that the Vortex comes back in a thunderous swirl and they destroy the very life they created. Life is a mere playing for the Vortex.
The endless swirl of Cosmic Vortex gives birth to their children, so called Wind Devils in Cairn.

7 Likes

I love this helmet from the DoM mod!

Nominated for the “Ugliest Outfit of the Year” award. :grin:

4 Likes