Fashion Dawn

Mmm, very nice! I like how the glow from shoulder and the weapon match. Boots are a bit much but I generally prefer a simpler boot so mebbe just me?

2 Likes

mebbe because I like and used these in the past :wink:

3 Likes

I cannot find those boots in game.
What are they?

Mythical Deathwalker’s Grace

2 Likes

Xagana Pahli (3pc Vanquisher Fire Templar)

Xagana

Originally wanted her to use Divinesteel Hauberk and Divinesteel shoulders but the two of them don’t look as good together as I’d hoped. Plus, the long coat armors look so much better in GD than the short ones. Maybe next time Divinesteel.

3 Likes

my latest two bleedsters with some very minor fashion changes
Bloodsong Blood Knight bleeding pets Blademaster

Immortal Army bleeding pets Blood Knight Dervish

3 Likes

An unused fashion for Fire Voracious Reach Witch Hunter (the build sucks :grimacing:)

5 Likes

nice utilization of some base items there :ok_hand:

1 Like

The one who breaks the storm approaches at dawn…

3 Likes

pierce stun jacks fashion

9 Likes

Elemental PRM Mage Hunter (Defend Seru! :rofl:)

And Clairvoyance of Rattosh - Aether/Vitality hybrid Cabalist.

14 Likes

That second one has no right to look that good! :+1:t3::beers:

2 Likes

2nd one is good and very creative but I like the 1st one even better - it’s hard (for me at least) to make good illusion with this helm.

2 Likes

:damage_cold: Fashion for my cold bomber sorc. :damage_cold:

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

动画-2

5 Likes

3 Likes

2020-06-22 (2)
2019-01-03
2019-02-19
2019-10-14 (12)

This is but a fraction of my GD Catwalk.

3 Likes

Grand Justice Teva (Phys FW Tactician)

Teva

The dawnshard fashion might be bit predictable perhaps, but as I went through the characters I have or are in the making, I realised I’m gonna be hard pressed to find a build it fits better than this one. The weapon was decided since the moment I created the character (and the name), question was what to pair it with. Originally I planned for a contrast between the practicality of the armour and the radiance of the weapon (something like this)

20221119191259_1

but given the character name, going for a higher-end aesthetic denoting someone of means and station seemed more suitable. Plus, she finally brought me to victory over Crate of Entertainment, the last foe I never killed, so she deserves the luxury :smiley:

6 Likes