Fashion Dawn

:snowflake: The Winter Queen :snowflake:

:damage_cold: Crown of the Winter King Trickster :damage_cold:

Shoulders are definitely the highlight of this illusion, didn’t want to overdo it with the ice element :cold_face:.
Had another ice arrmor in mind but couldn’t match the rest of the pieces.
As always boots are not perfect, could be a bit more brownish and smaller. Come on, there should be 15 pages of boots.
Couldn’t find matching frozen gloves, so there are basically none, only black fists.
Also the weapon is ok but not exactly what I had in mind.

9 Likes

Here is another Purifier, ready to cleanse Cairn with his mighty hammer and fiery invocations. The weapon illusion is slightly off color from other parts, though.

6 Likes

You are my nemesis and we should fight in an epic fire vs cold batltle. Imo the weapon is great. If I were to change something it would probably be the shoulders but I know you wanted them to match the fiery mask. Great anyway.

1 Like

That would be a great fight :smile:. Thank you for appreciation. I like those fiery shoulders, they fit nicely with Inquisitor theme. By the way, what program or add-on did you use for screenshots?

1 Like

Beautiful winter queen :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

1 Like

No add-on or program:

• increased resolution to FullHD (normally I have lower for FPS)
  • increased UI Scale so the character is biggen on the screen
  • went to Illusionist
  • made multiple screenshots
  • joined them and blackened the arrows in Paint (I’ve just erased the arrows for the second time but in a nicer way so that there are no visible stains, 1st version is in the post above)

Imma use that symbol. And also the :damage_cold:. And :cold_face:.

2 Likes

Thanks for the tips :slightly_smiling_face: Will try next time.

And to ensure the fight is fair and played by the rules I would recommend StormBlaze as the referee.
He favors neither flames or blizzards, in fact he is quite a confused sort of guy being a little hot headed with an extreme cold personality. :grim_dawn:

5 Likes

Nice weapons. I wish you could wear 1h illusions with 2h weapon equipped and vice versa.

All them shiny guns n’ gems and aether swirls are nice, but sometimes you just need good old fashioned BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK

4 Likes

Basically Dark Souls.

Meet his partner Mrs. Filth who cleans up Mr. Filth’s diabolical toilet incidents.

Nothing she likes better than cleaning blocked toilet pans with a dead man’s hand to hook the excrement and physically pull it out with her other hand. (Oh Dear) :roll_of_toilet_paper:

6 Likes

Aw, that’s so sweet! :heart: Mr Filth is a lucky man.

1 Like

This lady on the other hand is filthy… rich :moneybag:

However, the gold is not (only) for the show.
She needs equipment resistant to Acid
which is her main damage type.

8 Likes

What can I say? I like two things in this game: big hammers and smashing enemies with the power of the universe :laughing: My Chaos Witchblade is a testament to this. Waiting for upcoming changes of Chaos BA transmuter look.

12 Likes

It sometimes yawns and waves with its trunk.

11 Likes

Been a while since I posted anything here. :thinking:

7 Likes

The Devil is actually Gunslinger :smiley:

7 Likes

Well, we weren’t given a proper trident, so dual guns had to do. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Some of my chars, for each it’s own flavor.

5 Likes