Fashion Dawn

I have all illusions from GD Stash. Did you mean this one?

1 Like

thnaks ıll update soon :pray:

Black Legion juggernaut ! Updated !!! thanks to tqFan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why is it so flashy? Isn’t it because of the augment?
I would use another weapon without augment with the same illusion just for the photo :wink:

1 Like

wow ı didnt know that so gloving because I use augment!!! hımm …thanks again .ı’ll update later XD

You could also use darker AoM background from here [Request] Main Menu Selection
(installation is easy - just copying some files that you can delete later easily)

1 Like

Meet “Quinn Godsbane”

A Templar Knight who has a very inflated Mighty opinion of himself!
He thinks he is so Mighty that he is destined to be immortalised into the Grim Dawn’s ballad hall of fame with songs about him.

“Come all without, come all within
You’ll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn
Come all without, come all within
You’ll not see nothing like the mighty Quinn”

We will see how his envisaged legendary aspirations end when he comes face to face with the dreaded Callagadra.

That outcome will decide on his history being renowned as the “Mighty Quinn”, or as just another failed Grim Dawn “Refugee” that will require a reason and motivation for him to come back to the fight after such a major Heartbreaker event of failure.

“Somewhere, somehow somebody
Must have kicked you around some
Who knows, maybe you were kidnapped
Tied up, taken away and held for ransom
It don’t really matter to me
Everybody’s had to fight to be free
You see you don’t have to live like a refugee (don’t have to live like a refugee)
I said you don’t have to live like a refugee (don’t have to live like a refugee)
You don’t have to live like a refugee (don’t have to live like a refugee), ah, ah”

Long live the music of the Dawn :grim_dawn:

6 Likes

1 Like

The GASID ONE

The%20Gas%20one

Aether Paladin

5 Likes

4 Likes

Aether Oblivion Paladin?

Amazing. I needed to stole the idea ASAP

Nope, a different, more creative one and also not using Bonemonger set :wink:

1 Like

Actually I used that one aswell in my DK :smiley: Though since I never bothered to remove background, adding effects etc your’s look more detailed and cooler.

1 Like

I like your cyan one better.

1 Like

Helmet looks very weird though, especially with this angle :smiley:

I like it and always wanted to use it (especially since I used the red ones many times) but I understand that someone can dislike it / see it differently than me. Also made the illusion quickly, normally I would click on every single piece in every slot :rofl:

Btw your guy looks like he could fly. Like Wasp from Marvel.

1 Like

Yeah I too tried almost every helmet with that BK shoulder and Azragor Chest and that one was best for a setup/theme like Commander of Death. Though yes it looks like a demonic bug :smiley:

what are the objects in the second image?

Weapon: Blessed Cleaver Of Mogdrogen
Helmet: Beastcaller’s Cowl
Chest: Ghol’s Raiment
Shoulders: Titan Pauldrons
Gloves: Plated Gauntlets
Pants: Really Great Pants
Boots: Imperial Sabatons
Medal: Beastcaller’s Talisman

9 Likes