Fashion Dawn

My eyes are up here!

2 Likes

Fire Voracious Reach Ember’s Calling Saboteur

8 Likes

4 Likes

Peasant helmet :smirk:

I didn’t realize that armor only have scarf in female model.

Found a new helmet, looks more serious now

3 Likes

HD remaster of an illusion by @Duchy from [1.1.8.1] Olexra of Blackwater - OFF + Blackwater Cocktail Sorcerer, SR 65+

I wish the helm had yellow glowing eyes.

6fc807ed3675d2ee473b56ba01918de59775625f

6 Likes

For a build that uses only his off-hand, finally I used the ghost sword in an illusion that looks good :smiley:

1 Like

fakeit

5 Likes

5 Likes

Nice use of the short gloves here - I’ve done that sometimes when there are no good glove options that match. Some chest armors have great built-in forearm designs!

:+1::+1:

1 Like

i actually think the “dull” eyes compliment that fashion very well and looks much better without the glow :+1: :blush:

2 Likes

Perhaps you’re right. I think :zantai: shares your opinion because he gave me The Epic Glare of Justin Timberlake after I made a totally resonable suggestion of filling up an empty socket in one of skull off-hands: V1.1.9.1 Discussion Maybe we’ll see both eyes poked out in 1.1.9.1.

3 Likes

Gul’Amash another eye is being used by Z hence it only have 1 in its socket. Though there is another that still have both eye but less red rune markings

1 Like

I tried to make an illusion that matches all the spiky stony skill effects like Obsidian Tremor.

20210310204620_1

12 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Vanguards of the Devil’s Crossing

15 Likes

7 Likes

Aether FW / BH Death Knight

8 Likes

I’d like to share with my new trick when making dynamic shots such as the one with the bloody guy.

• toggling animation to

• walking
    • running
    • 2 - 3 attack animations
  • is done with with Grim Internals after pressing A iirc

• now since animations are very fast it may be hard to capture

• the best frame
    • at the best angle (rotating character with mouse)

Here is where GDAutocaster + GDHacker come into play

[hacker]
speeds=0.01,0.2
speed_toggle=Q

After pressing Q the animation stops completely (well 1% speed)
Pressing Q again changes game speed to 20% so that you can slowly
proceed with the animation, stop it again, rotate to watch it from every angle etc.

You can also make a slow-motion gifs using this method.

5 Likes