Fashion Dawn

Thanks for the tips :slightly_smiling_face: Will try next time.

And to ensure the fight is fair and played by the rules I would recommend StormBlaze as the referee.
He favors neither flames or blizzards, in fact he is quite a confused sort of guy being a little hot headed with an extreme cold personality. :grim_dawn:

5 Likes

Nice weapons. I wish you could wear 1h illusions with 2h weapon equipped and vice versa.

All them shiny guns n’ gems and aether swirls are nice, but sometimes you just need good old fashioned BONK BONK BONK BONK BONK

4 Likes

Basically Dark Souls.

Meet his partner Mrs. Filth who cleans up Mr. Filth’s diabolical toilet incidents.

Nothing she likes better than cleaning blocked toilet pans with a dead man’s hand to hook the excrement and physically pull it out with her other hand. (Oh Dear) :roll_of_toilet_paper:

6 Likes

Aw, that’s so sweet! :heart: Mr Filth is a lucky man.

1 Like

This lady on the other hand is filthy… rich :moneybag:

However, the gold is not (only) for the show.
She needs equipment resistant to Acid
which is her main damage type.

8 Likes

What can I say? I like two things in this game: big hammers and smashing enemies with the power of the universe :laughing: My Chaos Witchblade is a testament to this. Waiting for upcoming changes of Chaos BA transmuter look.

12 Likes

It sometimes yawns and waves with its trunk.

11 Likes

Been a while since I posted anything here. :thinking:

7 Likes

The Devil is actually Gunslinger :smiley:

7 Likes

Well, we weren’t given a proper trident, so dual guns had to do. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Some of my chars, for each it’s own flavor.

5 Likes

9 Likes

Hello to everyone reading this post. Today I would like to present some new character.

His path was complicated and unpredictable. A new warden of Burrwitch from the capital was going to occupy the post when Grim Dawn happened. First, he was posessed by an Aetherial, caught and almost hanged to death. Then, the luckless warden had to deal with corruption of his would-be new assignment and its malformed abominations, in most cases by eliminating everything on his path. At last, he killed the former warden Krieg, took his badges of office and saved people in Devil’s Crossing. But it is only the beginning of warden’s long and arduous service. Will he succeed in this task of protecting humanity or perish forever as Taken, an outcast? Who knows.

This is Warden Beams, Physical AAR Battlemage, not a joyful lad, but sturdy and determined to persevere. And yes, Warden Krieg is presented too :smile:.
P.S. I know, it is not a new outstanding transmog. Just a character with his own history and a weird, but possible build idea. Hope you will find it interesting :slightly_smiling_face:.

6 Likes

4 Likes

Kuma, The Zoomy Boi, The Fire Flash
Vire’s Might Vanquisher Templar

3 Likes

Ooh I love this, I was making a physical aether build but haven’t test it full strength and struggling against the sentinel

1 Like

Haven’t fought Sentinel yet, but Mad Queen with some kiting is doable. I don’t think that guy would be much harder. We’ll see. Anyway, thank you for appreciation :slightly_smiling_face:.