Fashion Dawn

:spades:  Black Knight  :spades:

6 Likes

“It’s just a flesh wound” :smile:.

5 Likes

How can this game not have alternative hairstyles besides paid wig.
Illusions would have been much more diverse.

No kidding. I tried to go back to Titan Quest, but there is no illusions at all (granted, you could dye your tunic). Only made me realize how spoiled Grim Dawn has already made me.

Ah, I remember those days. How furiated I was when my templar had to run around with a freaking BASKET on his back, just because it was BiS.

To me with no exception the better looking one was always BiS. It was a bit painful to see the statistics tank down, but… Worth it, I’d say. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Old  :damage_chaos:  illusion remastered in HD to use with a new build (new | old).

Solael’s Devourer Flames of Ignaffar                      Bloodsworn Repeater Doom Bolt

1 Like

By @Duchy

5 Likes

I spend hours of gameplay at the Illusionist :smiley:

3 Likes

Aether Cluster
AetherCluster2
AetherCluster1

Faceless Void the Edgelord
FacelessVoid2
FacelessVoid1

1 Like

We think in the same way :wink: I like the weapons / off-hands you’ve chosen

Grim%20Dawn%202020-02-25%2002-47-28-43%20-%20Copy

3 Likes

Which chestplate is the one on aether transmog? :open_mouth:

Allagast  

Ah, I don’t have this one :sweat_smile:
I really have to farm all items in game, just to have more fashion dawn options.
Also, check the Sunherald’s Claymore, drops in Sunward Spire - new location in this patch. Looks so sexy, I want to make and see some fashion dawn with it :heart_eyes:
20200921205759_1

1 Like

or GDStash all the illusions like me?

Illusion only? Without items? How can you do that :open_mouth:

First you probably need to import the database though.

That’s my take on the sword (couldn’t zoom or hide background because GG hasn’t had a chance to update GI yet)

20200922032136_1
Another more boring option is the whole Infernal Knight set.

2 Likes

Dunno, I’d rather not rob myself of the endgame that way (because the illusion hunt is the actual endgame for me).
Then again, I use GD to replicate the MIs and Legendaries that I have once looted/crafted but RNG-ed the wrong statset, instead of looting/crafting them again (which might be a de facto endgame).

So we are all good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe have one save file for Fashion Dawn with all the illusions and your main one where you actually playing with / trying to farm them