Fashion Dawn

ahh ok, didn’t realize UI scaling could achieve that zoom in illusionist, awesome :+1:

1 Like

When I was still using this method as a toddler, I often even erased / masked the arrows in Paint.
It was tricky with aura under feet but still doable with clever copy-pasting / flipping fragments of image.

@Willnoword Great illusions btw, very good atttention to detail, I like all of them.

Here’s my SR Set that I did to show someone who wanted full illusions sets in DLC but didn’t post eventually.
Of course it’s nothing creative but I don’t remember seeing SR here since I’m following this thread at least :thinking:

3 Likes

Emperor’s Royal Guard

6 Likes

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually, there was an illusion of SR Paladin Fashion Dawn. The helm model is different for male characters and other shoulders were used (I do not like original ones). Also, I remember an outlook with Dawnbreaker shoulders.

LegionElite

1 Like

Just an FYI that you can also make the background of the main menu all black if you are using Grim Internals…

… as well as zoom and move the camera around. That needs to be enabled in the ini file tho.

2 Likes

Maximus Decimus Meridius

a fiend of blades

dapper tophat for a red wedding

obligatory Shredder fashion

idono… think he might be in a cult or something

they wouldn’t let him listen metal as a kid

a holy man, on a quest to slay the Three Prime Evils, - wait wrong franchise

Olé! - el Matador

a Padawan, in the days before the Empire

Britney

2 Likes

Lovely helmet on Britney. What’s its name?

1 Like

Mythical Dread-Mask of Gurgoth

2 Likes

tqFan is right on the money as usual IEB

1 Like

Heh, next time I’ll ask them for lottery nubmers. :wink:
Thanks.

Oh, it’s a blueprint AND supports mortar? I think I’m going to de-dust my elementalist now.

I want to create so many interesting characters. For some I have not only gear and Grimtools build, but also an interesting outfit. Here is one of them, a scary Aether Callidor’s Tempest Battlemage :smiling_imp:.

Hope to make the build one day. For now, I am just tired of leveling another Soldier or Arcanist build :grimacing:.

6 Likes

Love it! Pieces that I wanted to use in some illusion used together with great success.

1 Like

Damn it I thought I was the only one.

3 Likes

Yes, these helm and shoulders fit each other pretty well. Your outlook is great too :+1:.

I wanted to combine your 2 variants yesterday but couldn’t find Retal Abuser’s female armor.
I was using a male model so maybe it look differents for a male :thinking:

Vanquish skater

Avenger warder

2 Likes

Not so different :slightly_smiling_face:. Look for Wildcaller’s Skins.

1 Like

Thanks, I used Wildcaller in my first character which was Primal Strike. It’s been a long time I guess.

Yes this is indeed what I am using on my screaming whale.