Fashion Dawn

Morgo shoulders on Morgo boots
Deathmarked chest, Uroboruuk helm, with Colossal grasp gloves, grava legs and Guardian of Death’s Gate for finish :ok_hand:
*female char model, so i think male Morgo shoulders are tiny bit bigger? :grin:

1 Like

4 Likes

Praise the sun! :pray: :sunny:

6 Likes

Lothram (Dreeg Set Cabalist)
Lothram

I had to hold myself back real hard to not take this poison boy down the Nurgle “I’m vehemently disgusting and it’s GLORIOUS” route. Think I’m gonna have to save that aesthetic for a Ravenous Earth build. There’s just too much shit-themed gear in this game not to make that happen at some point.

4 Likes

Finally came around to finish leveling the second char I ever created, after getting sidetracked by various other builds…
So here is my Lightning Aegis Archon

8 Likes

…I am the fire storm that is approaching! :zap: :fire:

10 Likes

Rhaun (Acid Guardian of Empyrion Sentinel)

Looks a lot better in the dark abyss of the illusion screen but the weapons won’t fit the window.
20220516204525_1

Semi happy with this one. Looks good in the end but not what I wanted. The core idea was the helmet. It’s the same kind that the Guardians of Empyrion (or well, Scions of Dreeg) wear and has the eldritch glow I was after. Seemed easy, just pick the Korvan Gaze, complement with Korvan shoulders and body armor to essentially make a corporeal version of GoE as their leader, then just figure out the hands and legs…except Korvan Gaze is the only Korvan item with the green and gold colour scheme. The only other heavy armor that seemed to fit the helmet was Dunefiend, but that was an absolute pain to match with any gloves or boots. So instead of a Korvan legionnaire I ended up with a dark mage.

3 Likes

The Storm Witch has returned

3 Likes

8 Likes

Wut helm is that? Nice fashion btw!

1 Like
1 Like

Thx man :pray: appreciate it!

the Reprisal of the Three

4 Likes

Professor Beroff (spam BWC Sorcerer)

20220601191850_1

Not running GI so you sadly can’t enjoy the heat ripple animation on the torch. Take my word for it, it’s luvly.

And here we see the Prof in his natural habitat:

Pro tip: Don’t stand in the fire. Mu-muhe-muhehahahahaha…trails off into insane ramblings while “saving” Homestead’s farms

2 Likes

Red eyes on the armor, is that vanilla? I remember green eyes with armor o.t. three and black eyes with devil’s cage hauberk.

it’s from the solael NPC armour, from the “filthy transmog collection” file i’ve put in the thread ealier

1 Like

I finally found a use for the Mythical Bonewraith Pauldrons! :sunglasses:

Here’s my Aether/Vitality Savagery/Upheaval Ritualist:

11 Likes

4 Likes

Thorn Chakram

Hellfire

Blood Enforcer

6 Likes

Aether Word of Pain Apostate

4 Likes