Fashion Dawn

nice utilization of some base items there :ok_hand:

1 Like

The one who breaks the storm approaches at dawn…

3 Likes

pierce stun jacks fashion

9 Likes

Elemental PRM Mage Hunter (Defend Seru! :rofl:)

And Clairvoyance of Rattosh - Aether/Vitality hybrid Cabalist.

14 Likes

That second one has no right to look that good! :+1:t3::beers:

2 Likes

2nd one is good and very creative but I like the 1st one even better - it’s hard (for me at least) to make good illusion with this helm.

2 Likes

:damage_cold: Fashion for my cold bomber sorc. :damage_cold:

6 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

动画-2

5 Likes

3 Likes

2020-06-22 (2)
2019-01-03
2019-02-19
2019-10-14 (12)

This is but a fraction of my GD Catwalk.

3 Likes

Grand Justice Teva (Phys FW Tactician)

Teva

The dawnshard fashion might be bit predictable perhaps, but as I went through the characters I have or are in the making, I realised I’m gonna be hard pressed to find a build it fits better than this one. The weapon was decided since the moment I created the character (and the name), question was what to pair it with. Originally I planned for a contrast between the practicality of the armour and the radiance of the weapon (something like this)

20221119191259_1

but given the character name, going for a higher-end aesthetic denoting someone of means and station seemed more suitable. Plus, she finally brought me to victory over Crate of Entertainment, the last foe I never killed, so she deserves the luxury :smiley:

6 Likes

My Sea Mage concept :droplet: (imagine he holds a staff).

12 Likes

Man do I wish there were actual staves in the game, or at least a proper 2h axe/mace posture. Whenever I try to make a Wizard character with a big stick, it all falls apart the moment they start running, holding that damn staff by one end.

2 Likes

I am using aether phantasmal blades conduit, so think of these shoulders as they are launching aether blades all over the place, use your imagination!

5 Likes

Here we go!

1. Rune caster pala
  2. Cindercore SB
  3. Trozan warlock (imagine as if he holds Trozan’s skull in the hand :smiley:)

8 Likes

S&B Aether Death Knight :damage_aether:

8 Likes

Kyrrin (pierce runemaster (RoH + RoK) Infiltrator)

Kyrrin

Originally the plan was to look considerably gaudier, something like this
20230113152620_1

but I simply could not reconcile that look with the fact the character is supposed to be an Infiltrator. Gonna be pretty hard to infiltrate a coven, cult or Cronley’s gang when your outfit could serve as a light source for a small village and all anyone sees when you approach them in the dark are the blatantly obvious Luminari runes emblazoned on all your shit. So I went for the “hey, I’m just your ordinary, non-descript gal you forget 5 seconds later” look. Besides, there’s little need to look impressively runic when the battlefield starts looking like this the moment you decide to throw down

9 Likes

Blackwater Cocktail spam, think of these shoulders as they are launching cocktails all over the place, use your imagination!

6 Likes