Fastest way get to elite

do i have to kill final vanilla boss to get to elite? anyway to bypass that or tip to get it done faster?

Hey there! If it is your first run through then yes, you will need to go through the campaign to unlock elite, then ultimate. This is only true with your first character, then you can hit a “merit” in Forgotten Gods from a vendor next to the Shattered Realm area. This unlocks all rift gates for normal and elite and a few points/skills.

1 Like

Once you kill the boss in Necropolis you will be told that elite has been unlocked. You do not have to do the mammoth expansion or forgotten gods. I would make sure you are about 50 if first time before entering elite and also have shards in your inventory. If you forget just go back to normal and have smith make the shards then reenter elite. Your progress is saved in all difficulties so you can go back.

What’s with wanting to rush through the content? Just play through doing the main and side quests and you’ll get there quickly enough.

ok thanks, i beat norm on my 1st char, and want to try elite with my 2nd char, but dont want do norm anymore.

so which vendor i need talk to in order to run elite for my 2nd char. i already finish norm on my 1st and unlock elite.

You need to do Act 1 in Elite and then, assuming you have the Forgotten Gods expansion, you can then go into that content and buy the Merit Tokens which will allow your other characters to skip Normal and start on Elite difficulty.

1 Like

do i need to finish all main quest or just run past all quest and kill the last boss in order move to next diffulty?

Yes, you’d need to do the main quest because otherwise you won’t unlock the way forward in some places. Homestead and Fort Ikon for example; if you haven’t done the main quests then you can’t get in or out (Homestead both of those; Fort Ikon out to Plains of Strife).