[Feedback and Suggestion] [v1.1.5.1] Menhir's will and Veterancy

Last night I tested how effective it was to invest in two unpopular skills.
As a result, I understood that the two skills are of little value in deep SR.
Test build (tested by moving point from Wind Devil)

Menhir is not useless, but it is not worth investing much. Even on 16/16, the CD is still long, and even if it recovers for a moment in deep SR, it will eventually die, so it makes no sense.

I think Veterancy is one of the worst skills in SO. The increase per point is the worst. Even Avenger is not worth the investment.

suggestion:

• Moved Menhir’s will health regeneration (flat and percent) to Veterancy and added flat damage absorption instead. Alternatively, the maximum value of all resists is added.

• In addition to the health regeneration from Menhir’s will, add a reduction in internal trauma.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 Like

Is great for cunning dumps!

Yes, I don’t think it’s bad, but it’s not worth the investment. 1p in many cases.

The thing about Menhir’s will is that CD starts to refresh after the duration expired, so your uptime is less than what you expect. It was once powerhouse defensive skill, now probably needs updating. But Soldier is still very sturdy mastery, also the one with shields. Probably Z don’t want defensive power creep of tanks, Idk.

Veterancy is mostly useful when you want to make big cunning dump. Besides that builds that are carried by health regeneration are rare. But again tanks/retaliation builds find it useful. Maybe little boost isn’t bad.

1 Like

Certainly, retaliation WL is now OP, so excessive buffing is dangerous.
Also, my test is in deep SR, so it will probably not be adopted. LOL

1 Like

I doubt many would term RATA warlord overpowered. It’s simply uniquely suited to performing well in fringe situations and being braindead durable. It’s by no means a speed demon.

Whether it is OP or not depends a lot on whether you focus on crucible or SR.
I don’t think I’m an OP when I focus on speed runs.

However, Retal wl is definitely Top Tiar in the deep SR challenge. (And another is a pet and some vit builds)
Reach SR100 relatively easily compared to other builds and proceed further. The builds that can be reached there are quite limited, so I think they are OP compared to the middle tier build.

However, deep SR doesn’t consider game balance and I don’t think it needs nerf.

Although builds are not focused on deep realms, Zantai still have his preferences of what build should achieve and if he feels something is OP in some aspect, will Nerf it.

Yeah, everything is up to Zantai.:zantai: