[Feedback] Arcanum Frigus - conversion mod to Devastation does not make sense (still)

And every Arcanist that picks up this pistol is always going to use Star Pact (both Demolitionist and Nightblade don’t have exclusive skills). And what does Star Pact offers us?

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

So can we finally get 100% Fire to Cold to Devastation mod, @Zantai, please? There is a reason that noone uses cold Devastation with this pistol, it’s because conversion mod is useless.

So, should conversion to Devastation be changed?

• Yes, it should be 100% fire to cold
    • No, somehow it makes sense!

0 voters

4 Likes

absolute-lee. but keep the global conversion.

1 Like

Yes please. I’d love to do something like a Harra Spellbreaker with Devastation.

1 Like

Fire to cold to devastation is nice mod idea. To be honest I tried Harra PB Breaker before some time but without Devastation. Devastation damage wise isn’t at the best possible situation and without full conversion you have even less incentive to use it along with your PB/CT.

1 Like

+1000000000000000.

As much as I wanna troll lee and say it’s okay, there isn’t really much argument for the alternative, so zantai please change mod fire>cold

1 Like

It actually is possible, but you’d need to run pyran.

What I did:

1. Arcanum frigillus
  2. Conduit
  3. 2 piece pyran
  4. Annie’s helm
  5. Terrnox tome

Gives you near perma cold devastation, but the damage is lackluster

EDIT: P.S - voted yes, because the weapon is in a weird spot

Thanks for all the feedback and votes, guys. Let’s hope Zantai listens and this pistol Devastation mod changes in the new hotfix.

I need to bumb up this thread. There is still nonsensical global aether to cold conversion on this weapon. It should change to fire to cold so that we can get 100 % with the modifier that is on it now.