[Feedback] Blackwater Cocktail throwing animation is too slow

While skill itself and the support it gets is top notch, but throwing animation is somewhat wonky. I sometimes struggle with it even on Sorcs with very high casting speed. Is this intentional or can it be fixed?

6 Likes

could travel a bit faster

Indeed looks slow. Strangest thing is that high cast speed didn’t really smoothen the process. :thinking:

The throwing speeds with Demo skills have been complained about since the very beginning and BWC got a small speed update way, way back.

I think it should be sped up quite a bit more, but the biggest thing should be that the travel speed of the BWC/Flashbang/etc. should not change depending on the distance thrown. It seems like they travel slower when thrown closer, so the travel speed remains the same despite the distance changing.

1 Like

can you imagine if BWC was made like thermite mines? :rofl:

BWC spam 4eva

Same for Grenado. Should fly much faster, not like freaking kettlebell.

'nado hits like a kettlebell to the face though

Grenado used to not be so hot and playing Demo for so long felt like a kick to the crotch! :confounded:

Now it’s a bit better, but still could be improved! :slight_smile:

Plus BWC still does that thing where you try and drop it on your feet and your char goes ‘NnnooooOOOOOO!’ and hurls it AS FAR AWAY ACROSS THE MAP as they can.

2 Likes

Yeah…it’s surprising that people are prioritizing canister bomb over 'nado imo

And at 100 MPH as well! :dash:

:crazy_face:

Because Canister Bomb is OP and Grenado is average.

I have this thing when I have a caster with spells rotation that includes BWC and I press BWC button, it shows that it’s being pressed but it doesn’t go on CD and BWC is not being thrown. It’s very annoying.

I don’t understand why though.

In my purifier, 'nado was doing some heavy damage

Because Canister shreds with its 10 fragments and I think it shotguns big targets.

i mean, i know that, but even if 3 fragments hit the same target, DPS should be less than 'nado unless the DoT for each fragment stacks

Yet Canister is one of the best offensive skills in the game along with Mortar. Barrelsmith Cannister is especially op.

Because Canister is cheaper to build around and has an entire set revolving around it in ulzuin. Ulzuin + barrelsmith still leans towards more canister support before you even add more items.

1 Like

The fragments usually all hit a single target unless it moves away from the centre of the bomb. The shotgun from canister makes it a very good devotion proc skill as well, so it has that going for it too.

1 Like