[Feedback] Blueprints as Quest Rewards

I did a search and saw other posts about this but didn’t see any replies from Crate or able to post in them so had to create a new one, sorry about that !

With the drops of blueprints it checks what you have and you get something new, but when it comes to blueprints as a quest rewards, it is not. It happened twice for me when I seen the Blueprint Icon as a reward from completing a quest that I already knew it. It’s quiet a let down since you see the icon and goes yay, a new blueprint, hope it is good ! and then at the bottom is says [Already Learned] and you get quiet disappointed !

Would it be possible to have the quest rewards check if one have already learned the blueprint and gives you one you don’t have ??

Thank you for taking the time to read this and maybe in a future update this might be changed (if possible), would be quiet awesome if it would. Would make a already awesome game even better ! :+1:

Assuming that all game content includes quest rewards this is already covered. I see two reasons for you to receive a known blueprint:

1. The game rerolls a finite number of times. If you know most blueprints, then there is a significant chance not to receive something new.
  2. I understand these quests have a narrow pool - e.g. only blueprints for level 35 relics. If you have all of them, these quests cannot provide you with anything new.

Quest rewards differ from other loot because duplicates are not hidden. Similar to how you keep getting extra bags from certain quests, although you have already unlocked the final fifth one. So, you can trade known blueprints with other players or sell them for some iron coins.

Whopsi dosie… I see there was a reply about it, I just hadn’t gone back far enough to see it. :flushed:

I was not aware that it was just a certain level of blueprints, thought it was more randomized then that, i.e. a couple levels above your character and downwards.

Thank you for your quick replay and sorry for having asked something that already been answered ! :flushed: :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.