[Feedback] How about new legendary relic with an autoattack replacer?

Lol @Duchy, im reading this on public transportation and just laughed out loud for real.

1 Like

125% WD*.

If I recall correctly, you got a lot of shit because you wanted Mistborn Talisman variants at higher tiers, which is totally unnecessary being as Physical is definitely not lacking for spammable attack skills.

Bolded part isn’t doable on an item. Items can’t have skill modifiers/skill secondary effects, such as Deadly Momentum.

Yeah but physical can be easily converted to anything else. I just want a relic with more stats and an AA replacer.

And what OP wants?

Yeah @Ceno , that really differs from what I wanted…

2 Likes

Wouldn´t mind another AA Replacer.

Bleeding Reaper/Witchhunter immediately come to my mind…:nerd_face:

2 Likes

Yeah, I thought about that as soon as I wrote it

I’d rather just see Beronath’s Fury become better. I agree it is on the weak side. Losing the stats of a 75 component to take it doesn’t help, and the skill is pretty far behind other AA replacers. So a minor buff to the skill and base stat would be welcome. The stats may be appropriate for a lvl 55 component, but if that is a barrier then make the craft harder, require ugdenbloom or w/e.

If it’s the case then lowering the component’s level to 35 to be used in early game builds with no AA and make a new legendary relic with better attack skill is the only option.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing a decent relic AA replacer. I personally think something like a physical firestrike would be good since we don’t have very many of that style of AA replacer.

1 Like

Firestrike actually a bad attack skill, but the rest of the skill line is so good they make fire strike great.

Component - Shard of Beronath: increased damage on the granted skill :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Most of the legendary relics provides very good stats, procs for the specific classes, so a relix with an AA, mediocre stats and non class bonus shouldn’t be too powerful than other relic. On the contrary, a build that requires that relic to exist would have to compensate the loss from devotions and gears etc so they won’t be op too. And consider that the AA won’t be better than any set bonus skill or class skill, at top it will be something equal to some item skills, at top.

1 Like

I’d expect it to see use for class combos that lack a native AA skill. It’s hard to compete with the skill mods actual AA skills get.

1 Like

As long as the relic doesn’t have +1 to all skills on it I don’t really foresee that being a problem.

1 Like

+1

Fantasy idea for GD2: such a relic could support different damage types instead of getting a crafting bonus. Something like Pestilence of Dreeg amulet.

1 Like

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo it takes ages…

like if you craft it at different smiths, itll provide support to different damage types?

What about Necromancer w/ Beronath’s Fury? Stashed green setup like this looks interesting, would need finetuning and testing to see how it actually performs.

Yeah i’ve t-crafted smth similar:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRr60vZ

I think i have to try Sorcerer first, now that the mines are mire suitable for melee.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.